Multi Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD - Premium Package (Konami Style Exclusive)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

RELEASE DATE: Nov. 10, 2011
PRICE (at time of posting): 14,980 yen
ORDER:
PS3
X360

1.jpg
1 (1).jpg

The "Premium Package" limited edition that came with the CD music songs all 14, including Track not snake figures specification and limited (special coating)
Konami style that came with the original mug cup mirror figure of specification and limited (special coating) further Limited Edition appeared in limited quantities! ■ Product Details PlayStation3 compatible models- Genre Tactical Esupio Nadu di Operation Number and Play: People 1-6 Bundle "METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER" product code version · PSP ® version only PS3 ® will be shipped with a ※ Product Code . ※ "MGS PW" PSP ® version does not have a version of the HD. ■ bundled commodity (reversible specification of Snake and mirror) METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER [software] HD EDITION -[Figures (specification limit)] SNAKE Battle Dress Ver.PREMIUM PACKAGE VERSION METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER PLAY ARTS Kai and music - CD] METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER Vocal Tracks + Unreleased Instrumentals <music recording> [01] HEAVENS DIVIDE Vocal by Donna Burke Vocal by PAZ deterrent power of love [02] (CV: Mizuki people) Blues Vocal by Snake Showa [03] ( Akio Otsuka): CV Vocal by Yoko Yokohama Yokosuka harbor Kazuhira Miller [04] (CV: Tomokazu Sugita) [05] Prologue [06] Suicide Over Betrayal [07] Jack and The Boss [08] I've Been waiting, Snake [09] Venceremos! [10] V for Victory [11] Hasta la Victoria Siempre! [12] Basilisco [thirteen] Zadornov [fourteen] Love is Blind, After All bundled commodity Konami Style Limited Edition ■【figure 】 (specification limit) KAZUHIRA MILLER METAL GEAR SOLID PREMIUM PACKAGE VERSION PEACE WALKER PLAY ARTS Kai (Konami Style limited) · [mug] METAL GEAR SOLID PEACE WALKER HD EDITION ORIGINAL MUG CUP (Konami Style limited) ※ The photograph is an image. May differ from the real.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to see the fig but I got a really cool Snake figure from peace walker .... looks close to same. $60 figure but really really good.

Hard to see the fig but I got a really cool Snake figure from peace walker .... looks close to same. $60 figure but really really good.

Are you talking about the figures from Square's Play Arts Kai? If so, then yeah... those figures are through-the-roof AMAZING! They're also the figures used for this set. :scat:

yup thats it! The new Nathan Drake one looks awesome in pics but is a LET DOWN in person as they made his eye are super dark coming down from brows ... I was so happy to buy one then looked at it and was like :wtf:!! Ruined it for me.

yup thats it! The new Nathan Drake one looks awesome in pics but is a LET DOWN in person as they made his eye are super dark coming down from brows ... I was so happy to buy one then looked at it and was like :wtf:!! Ruined it for me.

REALLY?! Phew! I was going to order that one soon, too! The pics really do make it look awesome. I'd love to get the Kratos one. That figure just looks SICK! The entire MGS line is amazing (especially MGS1 Snake, Ninja and Meryl) and the Deus Ex: Human Revolution ones are looking great, too. Square's really knocked it out of the park with those figures.