Multi Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Screenshot 2016-08-30 05.56.08.png

PLATFORM: PS4/Xbox One/PC (Steam)

RELEASE DATE: Oct. 11, 2016
PRICE: $49.99 U.S. (Steam version pricing will be confirmed later)
ORDER: Official Konami MGS Page

METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE DEFINITIVE EXPERIENCE is the ultimate collection of the METAL GEAR SOLID V story which includes the critically acclaimed METAL GEAR SOLID V : THE PHANTOM PAIN, its prologue METAL GEAR SOLID V : GROUND ZEROES, as well as all their DLC contents.

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The more I played MGS4 the more I hated this game. It's the continuance of the f**ked up story of MGS2.

MGS 1 & MGS3 are my favorites.

I always preferred Solid's story over Big Boss' story, so in the regard, MGS3 is probably one of my least favourite MGS games -- even though it is still amazing. I'd rank them:

MGS4
MGS
MGS2
MGS3
MGSPW

That's it, though. To me, there is no MGSV or Ground Zeroes.

For me

MGS3
MGS
MGS4
MGS2
MGSV

The fifth one was just horrible, a shoe horned in story which dosen't feel like a MGS at all. Not to mention being so repetitive and boring.

How does this count as a Collectors Edition though? You don't get anything with it

For me

MGS3
MGS
MGS4
MGS2
MGSV

The fifth one was just horrible, a shoe horned in story which dosen't feel like a MGS at all. Not to mention being so repetitive and boring.

How does this count as a Collectors Edition though? You don't get anything with it

"Definitive" editions have always been added to the VG CE section. I always feel that deserve additional attention and they're generally a better bargain for the gamer.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
"Definitive" editions have always been added to the VG CE section. I always feel that deserve additional attention and they're generally a better bargain for the gamer.

Oh ok...just seems weird

Collectors Editions are things with physical items within them which are "collectible". GOTY editions and the like are bargains but wouldn't that go in a bargain or sale thread or something.