"Metal Slip Case" Current Value

Top_cat2

BANNED
Apr 11, 2011
Australia
Please feel free to ask other members here,what the current value is of Metal slipcases, to help you make purchasing decisions. Have fun! :scat:-Digitalbabe

Last edited by a moderator:
they were $81.99 (if you can find 1) EEK!

That's Aussie dollars right? So about £52 plus shipping original price = £60

Im guessing this is £80+ for one now, or have they since come down in price?

Edit: just looking on eBay the last one sold for 200 euros!

Last edited:
how much do you think a metal slipcase gladiators would go for? I wasn't sure how rear that title was so I didn't know if it demanded the same price as the dark knights and terminators of the same type.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

how much do you think a metal slipcase gladiators would go for? I wasn't sure how rear that title was so I didn't know if it demanded the same price as the dark knights and terminators of the same type.

Sent from my EVO3D using tapatalk for Android.

No way it's the same as TDK, I got mine from a guy in Australia for something like $55-$60 shipped.

Those prices I've seen lately are nuts - this guy still found a few copies in his local store (Big W) @ retail.

Ok, I was offered 130.00 and I thought that was kinda high. Guess I'll just hope to luck into one of these at a good price.

Yeah, be patient and you'll find one. They're not burning up the phone lines on this one (although it is a STELLAR looking steelcase)

I edited the OP, not to be rude, but because it was asking about a MetalPak and not a Metal steelcase. just an fyi, incase top_cat wonders why it was edited.