tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Jan. 28, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $45.49
ORDER: Amazon.com

PHOTO NOT AVAILABLE

Limited Doris Edition Deluxe 3D Blu-Ray Set (3-Discs + Digital Download)
Includes 3D Lenticular Artwork
Available First to Met Club Members Only
Limited to 1,000 Pieces

DISC 1
1. Metallica Through The Never Movie in 3D

DISC 2
1. Metallica Through The Never Movie

DISC 3
1. Making of Metallica Through the Never Documentary
2. Theatrical Trailer
3. "Master Of Puppets" Music Video
4. EPK - Cast & Crew Interviews
5. Interviews With The Sound & Music Team
6. Mill Valley Film Festival Q&A With Metallica, Director Nimród Antal & Dane Dehaan
7. Orion Festival 2013 Film Tent Highlights with Lars Ulrich

ALSO INCLUDES
1. Limited Edition Metallica Through The Never Bandana
2. Limited Edition Metallica Through The Never Movie Poster Lithograph Autographed by All Four Members of Metallica
3. A piece of a stage prop used during the filming of Metallica Through the Never. Fans will receive an actual piece of "Doris" (The Statue of Lady Justice) with a letter of authenticity. This will not be sold anywhere else now or ever again.

Attachments

• 51rlZDoER7L.jpg
    51rlZDoER7L.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Sounds really good :thumbs:

From Metallica.com :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat:

Limited Doris Edition Deluxe 3D Blu-Ray Set (3-Discs + Digital Download)
Available First to Met Club Members Only
Limited to 1,000 Pieces

DISC 1

DISC 2

DISC 3
2. Theatrical Trailer
6. Mill Valley Film Festival Q&A With Metallica, Director Nimród Antal & Dane Dehaan

ALSO INCLUDES
2. Limited Edition Metallica Through The Never Movie Poster Lithograph Autographed by All Four Members of Metallica
3. A piece of a stage prop used during the filming of Metallica Through the Never. Fans will receive an actual piece of "Doris" (The Statue of Lady Justice) with a letter of authenticity. This will not be sold anywhere else now or ever again.

I am sooooooo getting This :scat: :scat: :scat:

Just FYI the Limited Deluxe Set is available HERE for $34.99 (at time of posting) (this is not the doris edition)

Info from Metallica.com :scat: :scat:
Limited Deluxe 3D Blu-Ray Set (3-Discs + Digital Download)

DISC 1

DISC 2

DISC 3
2. Theatrical Trailer

ALSO INCLUDES
2. Limited Edition Metallica Through The Never Movie Poster Lithograph

Last edited:
metallica.com

Metallica Through The Never Coming on DVD

November 21, 2013

If you didn't get a chance to get to the theater to see Through the Never or want to re-live it a few more times, soon you will be able to watch it in the comfort of your own home. We're super excited to hit you with the home version details as the film will be released on DVD, Blu-Ray, 3D Blu-Ray, digitally and V.O.D. (Video On Demand) on January 28, 2014 through our very own label, Blackened Recordings.

The DVD, Blu-Ray and 3D Blu-Ray will include extensive behind-the-scenes footage from the making of the film including an 80+ minute Making of Metallica Through the Never documentary put together by our good friend Adam Dubin (A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica) and including two never before seen chapters.

A special limited-edition package will be available with extra goodies for our die-hard fans and the Met Club family can also expect to get a first crack at grabbing a limited-edition set including a piece of an actual stage prop used in the film as well as a lithograph print autographed by the four of us.

For those of you who aren't into physical media anymore, the digital format will include the feature film as well as the Making of Metallica Through the Never documentary.

Our international friends can look for the film on DVD, V.O.D. and digitally on the same date as the U.S. or very shortly thereafter with some countries listed below. Please check back here or www.throughthenever.com often for updates.

Release Dates by Country: U.S. (Jan. 28), Australia (Jan. 29), Austria (Jan. 28), Cyprus (Jan. 29), France (Feb. 9), Germany (Jan. 28), Greece (Jan. 29), Italy (Feb. 20 - Rental, Mar. 5 - Purchase), New Zealand (Jan. 29), Portugal (Feb. 5), Spain (Jan. 28), Switzerland (Jan. 28)

Sounds cool. Preordered. I also have the steelbook on preorder as well. I'm not sure whether to stick with one or both.

Price went up to $59.99 but remember "This will not be sold anywhere else now or ever again" So get your copy while you can :scat:

Money comes, money goes but Rock´n Roll is for ever baby

Got my order in. But do we know for a fact that amazon will be selling this? What if it sells out to metclub members?

Remember pre-ordering several mondo vinyl soundtracks on amazon only for them to be cancelled when they didn't get enough in stock.

Should be a nice warm up package before the Sonisphere gig with Metallica, Slayer etc in Oslo june 1st. :scat:

Got my order in. But do we know for a fact that amazon will be selling this? What if it sells out to metclub members?

Should be a nice warm up package before the Sonisphere gig with Metallica, Slayer etc in Oslo june 1st. :scat:

Thats why i ordered the Limited Deluxe 3D Blu-Ray Set as well just in case :cool:

Hopefully i can make the Sonisphere in Helsinki, its in the middle of the week May 28th

Reactions: spass
Thats why i ordered the Limited Deluxe 3D Blu-Ray Set as well just in case :cool:

Hopefully i can make the Sonisphere in Helsinki, its in the middle of the week May 28th

Hehe, just did the same. ;)

It's gonna be a great month for me with Nine Inch Nails on may 12th and Sonisphere 3 weeks later. Can't wait!

Reactions: tridon and Asopp
Amazon Germany has a steelbook and t-shirt set available for pre-order. Can't wait to see what this set looks like. Metallica is a band that knows how to do things right. Not only are they superb musicians, they are also savvy businessmen who have creative control over everything they do from their music, live shows, and merchandise. Their Black Album from 1991 still remains as my #1 Metal album of all time.

Has anybody got any news on this? does anybody know if this has been sold out on metclub.com? or will this go on sale (real sale) on amazon at all? (still shows more than 999 copies left)

Something's definitely not right here. Limited to 1000, first sold to metclub members and still you can add 999 to your basket on amazon. Hmmm...