Metropolis: 90th Anniversary (Blu-ray+DVD) Limited Edition (Eureka Store Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: October 9th, 2017
Purchase Link: Eureka
Price: £25.00
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies only available from Eureka Store
This is a pre-order item. Money will be taken at time of purchase

20046561_1655442027799820_304867176302118465_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
I was wondering if I was the only one! Mine eventually shipped last Wednesday, but 6 days later and nothing has arrived yet, although I've still got the second post to go. :ohno:

In this day and age 2nd class Royal Mail just isn't good enough anymore. There should at least be a choice for a trackable service on every website. With this and The Mummy from Everything Blu there was no option but the worst option. It seems only overseas customers got theirs shipped with DHL. (n)
I'm usually quite patient, so 2nd class is fine with me (especially as it's the cheapest option), and in most cases I still receive my items fairly quickly with that service anyway. I don't mind waiting a little longer, so long as it does eventually turn up... I'm just starting to worry that it's got lost in the post or something. :ohno:

Nope, nothing in the second post either :angry:

According to Eureka these started shipping on the Friday before release day, but I've not seen a single picture online yet from someone who has received theirs.

What do you think is going on? :wow:

I'm usually quite patient, so 2nd class is fine with me (especially as it's the cheapest option), and in most cases I still receive my items fairly quickly with that service anyway. I don't mind waiting a little longer, so long as it does eventually turn up... I'm just starting to worry that it's got lost in the post or something. :ohno:

Still nothing today which is really taking the piss. I've emailed Eureka about it, not that they can actually do anything but it made me feel better :happy:

@Noodles has yours turned up today?

Still nothing today which is really taking the piss. I've emailed Eureka about it, not that they can actually do anything but it made me feel better :happy:

@Noodles has yours turned up today?
Nah, nothing for me either. I reckon they'll turn up sooner or later, but for some reason they're just taking forever. :yawn:

Blimey if it's been sent first class then that's even worse! :grumpy:

Still nothing at my end and that's been 8 days now. This now officially takes the piss. Eureka won't deem it lost until 14 days are up though.

So they've managed to reach Dartford, but not London. @Noodles are you anywhere near EC2/Moorgate? Wondering if it's a local problem..... :wow:

Blimey if it's been sent first class then that's even worse! :grumpy:

Still nothing at my end and that's been 8 days now. This now officially takes the piss. Eureka won't deem it lost until 14 days are up though.

So they've managed to reach Dartford, but not London. @Noodles are you anywhere near EC2/Moorgate? Wondering if it's a local problem..... :wow:
I'm up north near Nottingham mate, so definitely not local if you're down in London -- Eureka are even based in London! I'll definitely be contacting them if it still hasn't arrived by the time the 14 days are up... I've ordered a few items (from other sites) since this was dispatched and they've arrived within a day or two, even though they were sent 2nd class. I've received items from Korea and USA quicker than this!

Two weeks since it was dispatched and STILL nothing... this will be the first and last time I order direct from Eureka.

Is your delivery address correct on their website, if it is try contacting them via Facebook or here. Hope you get this sorted.
Just checked and my address is definitely correct. I already contacted them through Twitter a few days ago, but I see a lot of others have been tweeting them about the same thing and it doesn't look like they respond to people on there, so I'll probably just shoot them an email - thanks for the link by the way! :)

Reactions: UpsetSmiley