Metropolis: 90th Anniversary (Blu-ray+DVD) Limited Edition (Eureka Store Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: October 9th, 2017
Purchase Link: Eureka
Price: £25.00
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies only available from Eureka Store
This is a pre-order item. Money will be taken at time of purchase

20046561_1655442027799820_304867176302118465_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Just checked and my address is definitely correct. I already contacted them through Twitter a few days ago, but I see a lot of others have been tweeting them about the same thing and it doesn't look like they respond to people on there, so I'll probably just shoot them an email - thanks for the link by the way! :)

No problem :), from the looks of things Eureka don't correspond via Twitter so private message via Facebook seems like the best social media option as they are very active on there.

Reactions: Noodles
No problem :), from the looks of things Eureka don't correspond via Twitter so private message via Facebook seems like the best social media option as they are very active on there.
Credit where credit's due... they've already replied to my email and have sent out a replacement. I also just noticed that I have actually ordered from their site before, but it was a while ago... I don't remember having any issues back then anyway, so I guess this was just one of those unfortunate things.

I finally found out today where my original order from almost 3 weeks ago got to... Eureka sent it without paying any postage, so I had to pay it myself at the post office before they handed it over to me. I'm guessing the same happened to those who also reported not receiving their item after 2 weeks. Very big cock-up by Eureka!

I finally found out today where my original order from almost 3 weeks ago got to... Eureka sent it without paying any postage, so I had to pay it myself at the post office before they handed it over to me. I'm guessing the same happened to those who also reported not receiving their item after 2 weeks. Very big cock-up by Eureka!
What the... I didn't know you can send a package without paying the postage first. Only in UK?

What the... I didn't know you can send a package without paying the postage first. Only in UK?
Me neither to be honest... I don't know how it didn't just get rejected as soon as they tried to send it. I know my sister once had to pay a small amount of postage on a birthday card she was sent, but that was because the sender didn't quite use enough stamps. I think Royal Mail would usually prefer to return them to the sender in these types of situations, but in both cases there was no return address on the items, so having us cover the postage costs was their only option I guess.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja