The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release Date: Jan. 27 2009
Price: CDN$ 9.95
Link: Amazon CA (Marketplace)
Note: Academy Awards slipcover

IMG_20161119_135347122_HDR.jpg IMG_20161119_135429546_HDR.jpg IMG_20161119_135526945_HDR.jpg IMG_20161119_135652867_HDR.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Wait....
So the cover is a picture of an amaray of the movie?!
Maybe they can do a cover of people watching the movie in their living room.:rofl:
Maybe a cover image of someone buying a copy of MICHAEL CLAYTON at the local Best Buy!:LOL:
View attachment 343258
LOL. I know right? I have about 3 or 4 of these Academy Slips now. I'm not sure which Academy Award year these are for nor do i know how many of these were released. But i'm starting to think may be i should just create one thread for all of them.

Btw, did you like all the notifications you got today? :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
LOL. I know right? I have about 3 or 4 of these Academy Slips now. I'm not sure which Academy Award year these are for nor do i know how many of these were released. But i'm starting to think may be i should just create one thread for all of them.

Did you go crazy? I did not get any crazy amounts of notifications, or am I missing something?
*oh, I see what ya did now....lotsa Canuck releases!:D

Last edited:

I figured they were all from you...lol

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I prefer the ones that don't spontaneously combust.
View attachment 343472

And yes! I HAVE AN iPHONE X!! And it's sweet!!:LOL:
View attachment 343473View attachment 343474
Had a feeling you'd say something along those lines :LOL:. Hence i said a "good" Android. In my eyes, Apple and Samsung are unnecessarily overpriced. I have nothing against their phones, but i just dont like their prices. But they are still selling so that says something about the market. To each their own i guess. Plus I find Android OS more user friendly (for my use) than iOS.

I figured they were all from you...lol
YES! Mission accomplished :cool::p

Had a feeling you'd say something along those lines :LOL:. Hence i said a "good" Android. In my eyes, Apple and Samsung are unnecessarily overpriced. I have nothing against their phones, but i just dont like their prices. But they are still selling so that says something about the market. To each their own i guess. Plus I find Android OS more user friendly (for my use) than iOS.

YES! Mission accomplished :cool::p

You're using an Android? (n)

F*cking genius...lol

What network are you using? I wanna get rid of my iPhone 6 ASAP.
I think it's LTE.
I loved my iPhone 6 (perfect size). The great thing about the X is that it is an increase in screen size but not phone size. (It is just slightly bigger than the 6,7,8 - But nothing huge like the big Pluses.
Great size. And jaw dropping Oled screen.
IMG_6017.JPG

I'm a cross platformer on laptops (and have been forever), so I don't buy into the "wars" between ecosystems.
Whatever works for you. (As long as it doesn't burst into flames....:rofl:)

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing