Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
August 2013

902068_press01-001.jpg

Price: US $129.99

Support HDN: [Order Here]

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present Hot Toys' Mike and Sulley Vinyl Collectible set, from Disney-Pixar's upcoming film, Monsters University. On campus at Monsters U, Mike and Sulley are sculpted in fine detail with a specially designed movie backdrop, the perfect addition for fans of these much loved monsters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Leshita
Mine's been shipped! :scat:

Scrap that... Sideshow canceled my order on me. I was having it shipped to my U.S. shipping address to save on the insane shipping costs, but they wanted an alternate shipping form filled out even though I already filled one for the last order that I placed with them. I was on my honeymoon, so I couldn't fill one, and I forwarded the last one I did back to them because I still had it saved in my email account. I guess it wasn't good enough for them, so they just canned my order. Well, there's $150 saved because I'm sure not re-ordering now. :angry:

Scrap that... Sideshow canceled my order on me. I was having it shipped to my U.S. shipping address to save on the insane shipping costs, but they wanted an alternate shipping form filled out even though I already filled one for the last order that I placed with them. I was on my honeymoon, so I couldn't fill one, and I forwarded the last one I did back to them because I still had it saved in my email account. I guess it wasn't good enough for them, so they just canned my order. Well, there's $150 saved because I'm sure not re-ordering now. :angry:

That sucks dude. I've been hearing theya re causing a lot of grief for people lately. I've been ordering through others since then.

That sucks dude. I've been hearing theya re causing a lot of grief for people lately. I've been ordering through others since then.

Yeah, sucks big time, man. I think I'll just go through Big Bad Toy Store for now on. No up-front costs and I don't have to worry about stupid crap like alternate shipping forms.

Oh my, I hope I don't sink into collecting these... must... resist.
If they released an Up or Wall-E or Ratatouille I might just have to get them all. :/