Milos Forman-One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest/Amadeus(Blu-Ray Steelbook)[France]

Feb 19, 2010
Stuttgart, Germany
La Collection Milos Forman http://www.amazon.fr/Coffret-forman-Blu-ray-Murray-Abraham/dp/B003XS00JM/

It seems like we will be getting a 2-Disc SteelBook treatment for the movies One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and Amadeus.

This just popped out suddenly, but whenever FNAC used "boitier metal" in their title it always has been a SteelBook. Let's hope it will also be like that this time.

LINK

LINK TRANSLATED TO ENGLISH

RELEASE DATE: October 6th 2010
PRICE: 26,37€ ~ 39 USD

080620111675.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Milos Forman Double Feature (Blu-Ray Jumbo Steelbook) [France]

5128xbeGLSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Thanks to my friend Eva for alerting me to this one.

She mentioned, and I agree, at first glance that it looks like a stickerbook.

Listed as a 4 disc jumbo steelie on the FNAC website with the feature films "Amadeus" and "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

http://video.fnac.com/a3003886/Coff...Limitee-Boitier-metal-2-films-Blu-Ray-Blu-Ray

Here's the amazon.fr link:
http://www.amazon.fr/Coffret-forman-Blu-ray-Murray-Abraham/dp/B003XS00JM/

Last edited by a moderator:
This steelbook seems to be very strange... will it be a jumbo ?
I really like steelbooks, but I think I will stick with my Amadeus digibook from FNAC.

Milos Forman - La Collection (Blu-Ray "Jumbo" Steelbook)

080620111675.jpg

080620111676.jpg

080620111677.jpg

080620111678.jpg

This is the detail technics:
Acteurs : Louise Fletcher, Tom Hulce, Elizabeth Berridge, Jack Nicholson, F. Murray Abraham
Réalisateurs : Milos Forman
Format : Couleur, Cinémascope
Langue : Espagnol, Allemand, Français, Italien, Anglais, Castillan
Sous-titres : Espagnol, Allemand, Français, Italien, Anglais, Castillan, Coréen, Danois, Finnois, Japonais, Néerlandais, Norvégien, Polonais, Portugais, Suédois
Nombre de disques : 2
Studio : Warner Bros.
Date de sortie du DVD : 13 octobre 2010
Durée : 313 minutes
ASIN: B003XS00JM

I get on Amazon.it but It's present also Amazon.fr

The inside looks odd, and I also just bought this one recently. Just a pretty cool and fairly cheap jumbo so I thought "Why not?" ... ordered one via .fr via way of Bidou.

lol I merged the thread same time as you AP, well ... shortly after since I got the tip # 42 ;p

That's a good price. Got mine in a sale on FNAC (thanks again, bidou) but their shipping is horrendous.
Yes it is plain but the films are both brilliant. Interesting that the discs are multi European rated.

I love One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! Never saw Amadeus.
I may have to pick this one up if I can get it cheap enough....not very good looking though.

I love One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest! Never saw Amadeus.
I may have to pick this one up if I can get it cheap enough....not very good looking though.

just keep an eye on it ... I've seen it below 8 euros before at the amz listing.

Not great looking, but it makes my shelf with jumbos look much more appealing to have a few lol.

With the right spine art could make for an interesting convert.

Reactions: spawnshop