n3wk1d

Mini GB for Mad Max: Fury Road (Blu-ray SteelBook) Black and Chrome Edition

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
I paid for the item, but Amex refused the $62.90 charge because they think the seller is shady. The $5.10 charge went through. But the $62.90 did not.

I bought another copy to ensure that I don't miss out on this release, and the second time it went through after I called Amex. So I would just like to ask a mod to cancel my first charge of $5.10 that went to HDN. Thanks!

Last edited:
I paid for the item, but Amex refused the $62.90 charge because they think the seller is shady. The $5.10 charge went through. But the $62.90 did not.

I bought another copy to ensure that I don't miss out on this release, and the second time it went through after I called Amex. So I would just like to ask a mod to cancel my first charge of $5.10 that went to HDN. Thanks!

PM me your e-mail please and I'll make sure that GB fee gets refunded to your account, no worries. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
Says OOS, did this sell out in less than 24 hours? If theres a way to get a copy let me know

That's strange ..when I clicked the link if gave me 2 sections to include notes for both the host and Hdn.. Just saying..
Good for you, sure, I'm the idiot.
You should be not just quip, that doesn't help bro, that can make everybody.
When you want to help, than say some concrete things, or post some screenshots, how it goes. In any other case just don't write. Thank you.

Good for you, sure, I'm the idiot.
You should be not just quip, that doesn't help bro, that can make everybody.
When you want to help, than say some concrete things, or post some screenshots, how it goes. In any other case just don't write. Thank you.

I am sorry if what I wrote offended you as that was not my intention.

Sometimes things are overlooked when in a rush to purchase these amazing steelbooks ...it happens...

So again I am sorry if I offended you.

Peace.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Ouch, I can't believe that I missed this GB. :arghh: Apparently, I have to get online more frequently - or at least be more observant when I am logged in. Congratulations to those who were able to grab one for their collection.