Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B013E2CHU6/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Available in limited quantity for SRP $199.99 worldwide in select retailers.

1.jpg

For our faithful fans and new ones alike, we are pleased to unveil the Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Collector’s Edition. The Collector’s Edition was made to help foster player’s affinity with our heroine, Faith, as she grows up and makes a stand against oppression, represented by a beautiful adult and young Faith real life diorama that stands 14 inches tall. Players can also join Faith’s fight as part of the runner’s group in the city of Glass with temporary tattoos, or go behind-the-scenes to see more about the game’s creation through concept art and an exclusive lithograph.

The full Mirror’s Edge Catalyst Collector’s Edition includes:

• Adult Faith/Young Faith diorama
  • Exclusive Steel book
  • Exclusive lithograph
  • Set of 10 concept pieces
  • Temporary logo tattoo
  • Temporary Faith arm tattoo
  • Storage box
Available in limited quantity for SRP $199.99 worldwide in select retailers, the Mirror’s Edge Collector’s Edition is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and the PC. Players can pre-order a copy starting today at GameStop stores in North America or online, with the other retailers worldwide to be announced soon.

Last edited:
Found this on sale recently at EB Games (Canada) for $29.98. It had gone on sale several times before, but I'd missed it. Managed to pick one up this time.

There is in addition to the Collector's Edition the Dice Edition Collector's Edition, which is the same thing but given to Dice employees and everything black is white, including the Steelbook which is just gorgeous. Matte white with a lovely gloss red.

DOqKJ6t.jpg

sc4yXe3.jpg

BOX0h7L.jpg

hLb1C6O.jpg

Reactions: CyberT and Wreck
Wow, that white version is much nicer, fits better with the aesthetic of the games too.

Also, if you click the Game link in my previous post, the regular black LE stuff minus the game is now only £14.99. They must have a ton of these clogging up their warehouse or something,

Wow, that white version is much nicer, fits better with the aesthetic of the games too.

Also, if you click the Game link in my previous post, the regular black LE stuff minus the game is now only £14.99. They must have a ton of these clogging up their warehouse or something,

Yay I noticed too, I wanted to order it, but they don't deliver this edition outside of UK because package too heavy, so I don't know how to do, since I don't have any friends in the UK right now ^^

Like that white steel.. even the black one is honestly one of the better quality PS4 steels out there but yeah, white is a bit of a better fit overall for the series. Package for the edition is so heavy though, all the weight in that statue base is crazy. If only more CE's ended up like this and you could pick them up for a fraction. Feel bad for anyone who picked it up for $200 ouch!

And here is where I add that one thing I detest about this game is the loading times for restarting races etc - really brings the game down to an infuriating crawl when you're trying to play precise to nail some 1st place times and make a small error and need to wait 25+ odd seconds for a restart. Would like the game alot more if this wasn't an issue!