Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 26th October 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase link: Here (Live Sunday 12 pm UK time)
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely some good classic and contemporary flicks out there that deserve a little extra love!
Totally agree! They should probably start with the late horror master, Wes Craven. Nightmare, Scream (please they deserve proper artworks!) Swamp Thing, Shocker, Hills Have Eyes among others..

Like the artwork and ordered at full price (GBP 15.19).
This and 'Grand Budapest' immediate pre-orders for me as they are the cream of the crop artwork-wise.

Totally agree! They should probably start with the late horror master, Wes Craven. Nightmare, Scream (please they deserve proper artworks!) Swamp Thing, Shocker, Hills Have Eyes among others..

The 2006 Wes Craven produced / Alexandre Aja directed remake of 'The Hills Have Eyes' is available in very fine steelpak packaging.

Just pre-ordered with ZVC5 for £15.19. May choose to cancel this later but is this movie worth a "blind buy"?

Liking the artwork so far and I'm into my horrors so thought it may be worth it?!

Just pre-ordered with ZVC5 for £15.19. May choose to cancel this later but is this movie worth a "blind buy"?

Liking the artwork so far and I'm into my horrors so thought it may be worth it?!
It's a classic psychological thriller. If you like that sort of movie, it's a good one. Some elements of horror in there too.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89