Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: 26th October 2015
Price: £15.99
Purchase link: Here (Live Sunday 12 pm UK time)
Notes: Limited to 2000 copies

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi lists region codes incorrectly on a few of their steels. Anyone here know if indeed this is Region B only? Or do we need to wait for someone to have it in-hand?
Just to confirm (as you've probably already seen by the pics) that this is REGION FREE for anyone interested :thumbs:

Reactions: Threat
Can anyone please confirm if there is special features on this release? Since US edition only has the special feature on a seperated DVD. What a shame for FOX.

Can anyone please confirm if there is special features on this release? Since US edition only has the special feature on a seperated DVD. What a shame for FOX.

Unless this is a new disc, I've read in the past there are also no extras on the UK Blu-ray, I'd hold on to the US version for the DVD with the extras.

Decided to pick this steel up today along with THE ADDAMS FAMILY and TEEN WOLF at what I consider to be acceptable prices - GBP 8.09 each - utilising the ZAVWEL54 code floating around.
Just checked the back of my Amaray edition for (non-existent) Extras: yup, it's weird but true . . . nada, niente, zilch, zero extras . . . not even a trailer :(

Decided to pick this steel up today along with THE ADDAMS FAMILY and TEEN WOLF at what I consider to be acceptable prices - GBP 8.09 each - utilising the ZAVWEL54 code floating around.
Just checked the back of my Amaray edition for (non-existent) Extras: yup, it's weird but true . . . nada, niente, zilch, zero extras . . . not even a trailer :(
Ents15 is still a thing. Dunno about Addams Family and Teen Wolf but it definitely works on Misery.

Finally got mine today. Looks ok (for a matte steel), but it looks like Zavvi have started using cheaper, flimsier card packaging rather than the white ones that seemed to be designed specifically for steelbooks. Presumably another decision taken to squeeze every last drop of profit out of every sale - but will result in twice as many damaged steels :rolleyes:

Sorry I threw it in the bin yesterday. No it was more like a wrap around card structure rather than a card envelope. They should have stuck with the white ones.

I had the brown cardboard for Misery as well, but the normal white box for Audition today. It looks like Misery was delivered from their Warrington warehouse and Audition from Guernsey, which is the reason for the packaging.

• Informative
Reactions: ChrisIW