Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Chidren (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.46) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: February 22, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular - Pre-order February 2 at 14:00 (Korea Time)
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $ (One Click)
Note: 600 numbered copies and 200 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by cooey

IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0086.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
GB going live around 0900 UK time

25 one click
20 lenticular
20 full slip

Last edited:
I love KimchiDVD releases but I really don't like this at all, two slips with pretty much the same artwork and with other Premium releases already showing their hands first I have a feeling even Kimchi may struggle with this release (well internationally anyway)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Well, as I expected and said in the Manta Lab topic, it's just a slip and a few cards, not a good, new or different art on the slips even. I'm skipping Kimchidvd for a while now. Last good releases were It Follows and Spotlight.
Manta Lab beats this one in every way.

The main thing is that if crazy obsessed and borderline blind completists don't stop buying such crappy releases, they'll keep making them.

Last edited:
so we are ok with mondo variant slips with slight differences in color and tone but not these?

to me, these slips are more different than they are similar.

that said... i think Manta Lab has the edge for this film.

Miss the days of her and memento tbh. I think there's often a connection with them releasing good films with must buy packages

Last edited:
Knowing Kimchi, that full slip is going to look awesome in hand. I like the way the art continues over onto the back cover.

I'm passing on this though as the film is pants!

Since I only want the Lenti, for me this kills Manta's lenti art this time. Much prefer Ms Green taking centre stage. Manta's art looks like one of these slips offering 2 films in a box found in Tesco bargain bin, Manta do some great stuff but this films lenti is terrible "IMO" Kimchi is king this time!

• Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
Since I only want the Lenti, for me this kills Manta's lenti art this time. Much prefer Ms Green taking centre stage. Manta's art looks like one of these slips offering 2 films in a box found in Tesco bargain bin, Manta do some great stuff but this films lenti is terrible "IMO" Kimchi is king this time!

You nailed it. Manta's design for this is crap, by far the worst thing they've done. Just wish Kimchi's came in a thicker slip with a booklet.

Reactions: psychoscot
I agree. Also, the inside artwork of the steel is the same good guys/bad guys split artwork as the lenti. Redundant. Big fail.

Reactions: psychoscot