Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Chidren (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.46) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: February 22, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular - Pre-order February 2 at 14:00 (Korea Time)
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $ (One Click)
Note: 600 numbered copies and 200 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by cooey

IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0086.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
ID: Resurgence, Magnificent 7, and this. This is the first time I've skipped 3 Kimchidvd releases in a row since I've started this hobby. I'll pick them up one day when they're selling for $25 each.

Reactions: K.i.T
Not sure why this one is selling out so fast and not say Finding Dory (which is very well done). But it is what it is

Last edited:
Lower price, lower print run and less competition

Maybe, though the print run is only 200 smaller and the price $4 or $5 cheaper than Finding Dory. I'd imagine that's a much more popular title too. At least teh Box Office returns say so. And outside of BluFans, not sure anyone else has really done a premium Finding Dory. There are several regular Steelbook releases of Peregrine, though only Manta has done a premium release (which hasn't sold out). FAC should be doing one.

Whole thing doesn't really make sense to me, but maybe I shouldn't be applying logic here. I do hope this ends up being a nice release

Maybe, though the print run is only 200 smaller and the price $4 or $5 cheaper than Finding Dory. I'd imagine that's a much more popular title too. At least teh Box Office returns say so. And outside of BluFans, not sure anyone else has really done a premium Finding Dory. There are several regular Steelbook releases of Peregrine, though only Manta has done a premium release (which hasn't sold out). FAC should be doing one.

Whole thing doesn't really make sense to me, but maybe I shouldn't be applying logic here. I do hope this ends up being a nice release

The real attraction to this particular release ( at least for me ) was the simplicity of the slips Kimchi have used. Comparing the Manta lenti and this, this for me feels more appropriate and less busy than the Manta edition. Also due to a couple of other releases having close order dates didn't help the Manta release. Got to be kind of picky with invoices from other group buys due as well