Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Chidren (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.46) (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: February 22, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular - Pre-order February 2 at 14:00 (Korea Time)
Price: $40.99 (Full Slip - Lenticular) - $ (One Click)
Note: 600 numbered copies and 200 one clicks - limited to 2 of each per order
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by cooey

IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0086.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lenny Nero
@coory Here you are!!!;)
16826121_1495544230479286_1204846304522077767_o.jpg

Manta lenti wins, hands down. Look at the top half of Manta. You get the same image from Kimchi's lenti, plus the bonus portion at the bottom.

Also (a), the title on Manta's is much better looking.... more vibrant.

Also (b), Manta's is a full slip lenticular vs Kimchi's O'ring type. :thumbs:

Also (c), the back cover of Manta's slip is nicely embossed.

Manta wins here. :naughty:

Manta lenti wins, hands down. Look at the top half of Manta. You get the same image from Kimchi's lenti, plus the bonus portion at the bottom.

Also (a), the title on Manta's is much better looking.... more vibrant.

Also (b), Manta's is a full slip lenticular vs Kimchi's O'ring type. :thumbs:

Also (c), the back cover of Manta's slip is nicely embossed.

Manta wins here. :naughty:
Didn't even notice the title difference but now you've mentioned it, its impossible not to look at. It's amazing how much better the Manta one looks and thats coming from a kimchidvd/o-ring fan

Yeah I'm definitely ordering the Manta one as soon as some live pics of FA's release come out. Hopefully it won't sell out before then! :woot:

I really appreciate all the comments on the comparisons between the two releases. You guys have done a stellar job of sorting out which release is better.

The skinny slips always seem to get the "extra special" treatment... Why? :LOL:

Indeed Kimchi does Great Treatment on all their Fullslips but my last Skinny Slip Purchase(which mostly seem to be from FOX) was Fantastic 4 and as much as the slip was really awesome, I could not get the steelbook out lol it was so tight. It took me and I am not joking about 30 min to get the steel out I was shaking it like I wanted a quarter to come out of my piggy bank :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
The skinny slips always seem to get the "extra special" treatment... Why? :LOL:
That's true! My favourite slip from Kimchi is probably The Grand Budapest Hotel and that has some fantastic embossing. Independance day: Resurgence was also the same, amazing detail on the embossing but that was a thin slip again! Lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89