Slipbox Miss Sloane (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 31, 2018
Purchase links: Novamedia - Kimchidvd (Pre-order December 20 ~ 27, 2017)
Price: $30.99

24852411_871263233054759_2117494803454796091_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have Miss Sloane sealed / mint for a fair price ?? I'm looking for someone and would like to surprise him.
Regards:)

Does anyone have Miss Sloane sealed / mint for a fair price ?? I'm looking for someone and would like to surprise him.
Regards:)
This will be a tough one to track down at a reasonable price. I rate it as one the nicest non Steelbook releases in my collection. The movie itself is fantastic, but the packaging on this by the Blu is sublime. Email WDPUNG on EBay and see what he can do for you. If anyone can help, he (Jaye) can,

This will be a tough one to track down at a reasonable price. I rate it as one the nicest non Steelbook releases in my collection. The movie itself is fantastic, but the packaging on this by the Blu is sublime. Email WDPUNG on EBay and see what he can do for you. If anyone can help, he (Jaye) can,

Hey ... thanks for the info, Wdpung have already written, but 120-130 $ is far too much

I finally got around to watching this movie and just finished it about 10 minutes ago. I hadn't seen it before. Now by coincidence I just happened to see this thread in the Latest Posts. Excellent movie! Loved it. Kept me interested all the way through and the ending made it even better! By the cover I always thought maybe she was some kind of arms dealer or that it had something to do with crime. When I finally read the back of the case and found out what it what it was about I almost changed my mind figuring it would put me to sleep.

Quite the opposite. 5 stars.