Missing any awards..... look in!!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Hi guys

Because of the amount of award threads going on I'm sure you can appreciate, it's easy to lose track of who to give what.

If you have earned an award and I have missed you out (sorry!!), please PM me with the link to your post showing you have been awarded enough 'Thanks' and I'll get those awards dished out! :scat:

UPDATE:
Guys going forward I will no longer be issuing awards due to the forum changeover.

You'll need to contact @AcIDc0r3 from now on

Last edited by a moderator:
First time looking into this. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but how do the awards work? What do I have to do to get one? I'm thinking of trying for Snow White & The Huntsman. Is there one?

First time looking into this. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere, but how do the awards work? What do I have to do to get one? I'm thinking of trying for Snow White & The Huntsman. Is there one?

Basically, have a look at the awards that are currently running and if you have editions of said category you make a thread in that sub-forum and people will thank the post. Once you've reached the required amount of 'thanks' you let me know in this thread and I award you the award.

And no, there isn't one for Snow White :)

Reactions: Real Steel
Hi mate, since the forum changeover, my avengers award is missing :(

Please could you sort that out for me mate. :thumbs:

What has happened with the thanks given in a Community Collections

I have checked and all show none with a thanks given
For example My Disney Collection previously had 39 Thanks it now has Zero thanks
All previous thanks in other Community Collections Award listings have vanished

Any update on the missing thanks that were given to Community Collections by members
All my previous thanks are missing
My Disney Collection previously had 39 thanks it now only has 1 thanks
All my other collections the thanks given are missing