Missing any awards..... look in!!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Hi guys

Because of the amount of award threads going on I'm sure you can appreciate, it's easy to lose track of who to give what.

If you have earned an award and I have missed you out (sorry!!), please PM me with the link to your post showing you have been awarded enough 'Thanks' and I'll get those awards dished out! :scat:

UPDATE:
Guys going forward I will no longer be issuing awards due to the forum changeover.

You'll need to contact @AcIDc0r3 from now on

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I should have been awarded the Future Shop award last year (see post #6 in the thread) but my thread lost all the thanks when the forum switched over to the new software:

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/snoolouis-small-future-shop-collection.49599
@snooloui since there's no way for me to go back and see who all voted for your post back on the old forum you will need to rally up the folks that voted for you back then and ask if they would please thank your post again. Unfortunately it appears none of the thanked posts were carried over during the transition from vB to xF. Just let me know when you get there and I'll hook you up. :)

@snooloui since there's no way for me to go back and see who all voted for your post back on the old forum you will need to rally up the folks that voted for you back then and ask if they would please thank your post again. Unfortunately it appears none of the thanked posts were carried over during the transition from vB to xF. Just let me know when you get there and I'll hook you up. :)

The problem is that it appears the post still shows as been thanked for those who did so on the old forum (only the 'undo rating' option is displayed) but they aren't included in the total. Therefore those people would not think to thank the post again. It's not a big deal really I'm just struggling to get thanks again on that thread. :LOL:

The problem is that it appears the post still shows as been thanked for those who did so on the old forum (only the 'undo rating' option is displayed) but they aren't included in the total. Therefore those people would not think to thank the post again. It's not a big deal really I'm just struggling to get thanks again on that thread. :LOL:
Show me a screenshot with the total amount. Unfortunately I have no way of determining how many you actually have.

Show me a screenshot with the total amount. Unfortunately I have no way of determining how many you actually have.

I have no way of determining that either. I can only see the nine people who have thanked the thread on the new forum. I can't see those who thanked it on the old forum so I can't ask those people to do it again. If they look at the thread by chance there will be no thanks option only 'undo rating', so unless they happen to come across this thread and become aware of the issue they are not going to think to undo their rating and thank the post again.

I have no way of determining that either. I can only see the nine people who have thanked the thread on the new forum. I can't see those who thanked it on the old forum so I can't ask those people to do it again. If they look at the thread by chance there will be no thanks option only 'undo rating', so unless they happen to come across this thread and become aware of the issue they are not going to think to undo their rating and thank the post again.
Ok I went ahead and issued you the award. :)

Reactions: snooloui
Hey @AcIDc0r3 , Could you please tell me what I need to acquire in order to receive the Sucker Punch Award? I posted a photo there with my name and two of my Steelbooks .
While I'm here, I'm also looking for the Ninja award for Premium Supporter. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey @AcIDc0r3 , Could you please tell me what I need to acquire in order to receive the Sucker Punch Award? I posted a photo there with my name and two of my Steelbooks .
While I'm here, I'm also looking for the Ninja award for Premium Supporter. Thank you!
You would need 20 'thanks' in order to receive the Sucker Punch award but that award is in the Dojo right now. If your post is already in that thread and you get 20 thanks then I can award you but if you just create a thread for Sucker Punch outside of that section I can't give you an award even if you reach 20 thanks, you'll need to wait until it comes back out of the Dojo so you can post a thread in there.

Awarded for Premium Supporter, congratulations. :)