Missing Your New Thread? - Important Note for New Traders and Existing Traders

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hello steelbook traders!

We've implemented a change in the way this forum allows new threads to be posted.

ANY NEW thread will now have to be approved prior to other traders seeing it.

Therefore, please keep in mind the following rules BEFORE posting your new thread for review.

We request that EACH member only has ONE trade thread. If you'd like a title change or other general cleanup, you can report the first post and request a moderator to assist with the changes.

We request that ANY new trader provider references from other forums or ebay such that other members can see a trading history from other locations.

Finally, a trading moderator MAY request that you alter your thread once approved to follow other trading rules.

Thread not approved yet?

Have you read and followed our simple trading rules?

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/steelbook™-trading-rules-guidelines-tips-with-helpful-links-must-read-for-new-members.7531/

Post a reply to this thread only if you have completed our suggestions and requirements and we'll get to you as soon as we are able.

Hopefully this small change will add another level of security for our long time traders in this forum! :thumbs:

Last edited:
If you've posted a thread and are waiting for it to be approved, you'll hear from me tomorrow; I got back from my trip earlier this morning and am catching up on various PMs/tags etc...

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
hello! can someone have a little look for my for sale thread please, i posted it up on Wednesday :)

Hi, I think we're waiting for to provide references and proof of successful transactions in other marketplaces. Since you're new to trading here, we do a bit of vetting before we approve a for sale thread.

@dan8885

Reactions: dan8885
hello! can someone have a little look for my for sale thread please, i posted it up on Wednesday :)

Hi, I think we're waiting for to provide references and proof of successful transactions in other marketplaces. Since you're new to trading here, we do a bit of vetting before we approve a for sale thread.

@dan8885

What Andy said. And of course today is just Friday :) I don't want to be rude but that's 2 days you've waited now. We all got a life besides here so sometimes a little patience is necessary.
I got a death in the family and I got the flu the last days. But I'll hurry up now to approve you.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21 and harry
What Andy said. And of course today is just Friday :) I don't want to be rude but that's 2 days you've waited now. We all got a life besides here so sometimes a little patience is necessary.
I got a death in the family and I got the flu the last days. But I'll hurry up now to approve you.

i was asked to post here about it, hence the post. Didnt mean to make you feel like i was being impatient. I dont know your personal circumstances and sorry to hear about the death in the family. Perhaps stating in the rules or somewhere that it can take x amount of time for posts to appear. Appreciate the time you have taken to reply and i will go ahead and do what has been asked

I filed a sales listing and research missing more than to be approved. My feedback is on the sales page thanks to you

Hello, sorry I did not know about the reference to sell/trade on here, my ebay name is kleofklin :)

Can I get mine approved pretty please?

You also need to add prices to the items you are selling. When you have added those, please let me know.

Hi, any way I can get away with adding a note stating any price considered? Or is that not on? Thanks for looking :)

You can add a note saying that, but you'll still need to have a price on each of your items.