Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Tagline: Some Missions Are Not A Choice

Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller

Director: Christopher McQuarrie

Cast: Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Vanessa Kirby, Henry Cavill, Michelle Monaghan, Angela Bassett, Simon Pegg, Alec Baldwin, Ving Rhames, Sean Harris, Joey Ansah, Sian Brooke, David Mumeni, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Alix Bénézech, Stuart Davidson, Julianne Binard, Brandon Q W McConnell, Conny Sharp, Wes Bentley, Jessie Vinning, Ross O'Hennessy, Caspar Phillipson, Velibor Topic, Bernardo Santos

Release: 2018-07-25

Runtime: 147

Plot: When an IMF mission ends badly, the world is faced with dire consequences. As Ethan Hunt takes it upon himself to fulfil his original briefing, the CIA begin to question his loyalty and his motives. The IMF team find themselves in a race against time, hunted by assassins while trying to prevent a global catastrophe.

RealD Poster :photo:

mi fallout real3d poster.jpg

Here’s my opinion...

Fallout is not only the best M:I film, but it’s also one of the best, most exciting action films I’ve ever seen. The IMF team here is perfect and Cruise puts his heart and body into this film more-so than any other. An action masterpiece.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Drum18
Finally saw this tonight in IMAX. Loved it! One of my favorite films of the year so far.
It was so fun seeing the aspect ratio change for the few big set pieces. Made them feel more epic and truly breathtaking. If you have a chance to see it in IMAX. do it. Worth it.

Saw it in IMAX. Was absolutely amazing. The Blu-ray release for this is going to sound incredible in lossless surround.