Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Mission: Impossible - Fallout

Tagline: Some Missions Are Not A Choice

Genre: Adventure, Action, Thriller

Director: Christopher McQuarrie

Cast: Tom Cruise, Rebecca Ferguson, Vanessa Kirby, Henry Cavill, Michelle Monaghan, Angela Bassett, Simon Pegg, Alec Baldwin, Ving Rhames, Sean Harris, Joey Ansah, Sian Brooke, David Mumeni, Lampros Kalfuntzos, Alix Bénézech, Stuart Davidson, Julianne Binard, Brandon Q W McConnell, Conny Sharp, Wes Bentley, Jessie Vinning, Ross O'Hennessy, Caspar Phillipson, Velibor Topic, Bernardo Santos

Release: 2018-07-25

Runtime: 147

Plot: When an IMF mission ends badly, the world is faced with dire consequences. As Ethan Hunt takes it upon himself to fulfil his original briefing, the CIA begin to question his loyalty and his motives. The IMF team find themselves in a race against time, hunted by assassins while trying to prevent a global catastrophe.

FANTASTIC TRAILER. Love the music, it works so well. So pumped for this now!!!
Looks great...but I wish this trend of putting pop songs on trailers would end.
When I think Mission Impossible, I don't think "rap music".
(Btw- I also hated that Limp Bizkit music they used on MI:2 too...)
Speaking of MI:2 (the worst of the series) - I always get an awful sense-memory reaction when I see Cruise on a Motorcycle....MI:2 scars run deep.
But, it looks great.
Bring on Cruise, Cavill and MUSTACHE: IMPOSSIBLE!

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and FN-2187
I really enjoy the Mission films- they don't take themselves too seriously, they're almost always enjoyable (I'm looking at you, M:I:2)- and I appreciate the in-camera effects work that they always try to achieve.
That being said- this trailer tries to be like Skyfall or Spectre- and it just kind of makes me laugh because I don't take these movies seriously enough to imagine any sort of real danger.

This looks f*cking awesome

Glad to see Sean Harris back and cavill looks beast in that toilet fight
Yeah, I like Sean Harris - and maybe he has this second chance to make this villain...Better.
(Despite the last film being pretty great, his villain was pretty unmenacing (certainly not Philip Seymour Hoffman level scary)).

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and Flloydo
Yeah, I like Sean Harris - and maybe he has this second chance to make this villain...Better.
(Despite the last film being pretty great, his villain was pretty unmenacing (certainly not Philip Seymour Hoffman level scary)).

I agree, Harris is such a great actor and so underrated but then he likes to keep himself low key like D D Lewis

Ah man Hoffman was perfect and very scary. Love MI3

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw and C.C. 95
I agree, Harris is such a great actor and so underrated but then he likes to keep himself low key like D D Lewis

Ah man Hoffman was perfect and very scary. Love MI3
I have zero idea why people sh*t on MI:3. It is a fantastic film. And PSH was Oscar worthy in that.
(Probably the JJ Abrams hate squads)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I have zero idea why people sh*t on MI:3. It is a fantastic film. And PSH was Oscar worthy in that.

It’s my favourite MI apart from the 1st film

I remember at the time a lot hating on the “rabbits foot” and the whole JJ keeping things mysterious and secret too much. It didn’t bother me

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95

I remember at the time a lot hating on the “rabbits foot” and the whole JJ keeping things mysterious and secret too much. It didn’t bother me

I LOVE MI:3 TOO!!! SO GOOD!!! I may even go as far as saying I liked it better then the first. YUP! I went there.

MI:2 "hate" I could understand... But even that one is kind of fun in its own weird way. haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and C.C. 95

They are different (which is nice).
I gotta have a tie between 3 & 4. (1 & 5 not far behind, and 2 totally excommunicated from the franchise)

• Thanks
I LOVE MI:3 TOO!!! SO GOOD!!! I may even go as far as saying I liked it better then the first. YUP! I went there.

MI:2 "hate" I could understand... But even that one is kind of fun in its own weird way. haha
MI:2 was the moment when John Woo became a parody of his own style. And that style also did not fit the series at all.
(And I was a big John Woo fan from his HK films and even Hard Target).

• Thanks

I was a huge fan of 2 when I was a kid and it still has some great scenes but yeah it’s awful, lol just awful. But Mainly because of it’s Over use of slo mo, terrible choice of constant world music and the never ending movie mistakes lol

They are different (which is nice).
I gotta have a tie between 3 & 4. (1 & 5 not far behind, and 2 totally excommunicated from the franchise)

I can’t stand 4 (ghost protocol)! I got so angry at that film because of the intentional comedy aspect which none of the others had (except 2 unintentionally lol) that I can’t even look at it as a MI film. But then 5 brought it back and was actually decent. This one looks very good

Mine would go 3,1,5,2 then 4

CC, have you seen creep? With Sean Harris

I was a huge fan of 2 when I was a kid and it still has some great scenes but yeah it’s awful, lol just awful. But Mainly because of it’s Over use of slo mo, terrible choice of constant world music and the never ending movie mistakes lol

I can’t stand 4 (ghost protocol)! I got so angry at that film because of the intentional comedy aspect which none of the others had (except 2 unintentionally lol) that I can’t even look at it as a MI film. But then 5 brought it back and was actually decent. This one looks very good

Mine would go 3,1,5,2 then 4

CC, have you seen creep? With Sean Harris
So, Flloydo likes his thriller action movies sans laughs, then?!:LOL: I guess James Bond movies would make you cringe?:D I was just fine with the humor in 4 - to each their own!
No, I never saw Creep - should I?
Can I go back in time and swap my wasted 2 hours on Cloverfield Paradox and watch that instead?:hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and kaw
@Flloydo Sorry, I still don't understand your dislike for Ghost Protocol. I remember seeing it in IMAX and it was fantastic with those scenes shot with imax cameras, such a great experience.
Have you only seen it the one time?

Actually I think I figured it out!
The longer Tom Cruise's hair gets in a MI movie... the more you don't like it!!!! haha

For me. I'd probably rank the films 3,1,4,5... 2.

Side note... Is Jeremy Renner not in this one at all???

So, Flloydo likes his thriller action movies sans laughs, then?!:LOL: I guess James Bond movies would make you cringe?:D I was just fine with the humor in 4 - to each their own!
No, I never saw Creep - should I?
Can I go back in time and swap my wasted 2 hours on Cloverfield Paradox and watch that instead?:hilarious:

I’m fine with bond old and new. Some of the older ones are a bit cringe though

I didn’t like it because Pegg wasn’t funny in the 3rd and then trying to be in the 4th.

Creep was quite decent. I used to watch it a lot when I was younger. I think it’s one of Harris first roles and it’s messed up, there’s a particular scene where the director filmed from outside the room and the actress who’s left with “creep” was given a safe word to shout out when she got too freaked out and filming had to stop. Always loved that lol

@Flloydo Sorry, I still don't understand your dislike for Ghost Protocol. I remember seeing it in IMAX and it was fantastic with those scenes shot with imax cameras, such a great experience.
Have you only seen it the one time?

Actually I think I figured it out!
The longer Tom Cruise's hair gets in a MI movie... the more you don't like it!!!! haha

For me. I'd probably rank the films 3,1,4,5... 2.

Side note... Is Jeremy Renner not in this one at all???

Just didn’t like it that much. Too much focus on comedy when the others weren’t, just sticks out for me. Still some great scenes but overall wasn’t for me. I’ve seen it a few times.

Lol, his hair don’t bother me. In fact he’s one of the reasons I started growing my hair because of IM2 :LOL:

Not far of my ranking. And I have no idea if renner is in it

I’m fine with bond old and new. Some of the older ones are a bit cringe though

I didn’t like it because Pegg wasn’t funny in the 3rd and then trying to be in the 4th.

Creep was quite decent. I used to watch it a lot when I was younger. I think it’s one of Harris first roles and it’s messed up, there’s a particular scene where the director filmed from outside the room and the actress who’s left with “creep” was given a safe word to shout out when she got too freaked out and filming had to stop. Always loved that lol

Just didn’t like it that much. Too much focus on comedy when the others weren’t, just sticks out for me. Still some great scenes but overall wasn’t for me. I’ve seen it a few times.

Lol, his hair don’t bother me. In fact he’s one of the reasons I started growing my hair because of IM2 :LOL:

Not far of my ranking. And I have no idea if renner is in it
The wife is back. Dunno how that figures in the story though.

International Poster :photo:

fallout-international-poster.jpg