Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 2, 2018
Purchase links: Zoom - Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (Zoom) - £23.99 (Zavvi)

8316198_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: jammmy
Great little set . . . this one looking as good or as bad as MI: 1 . . . obviously depending on whether you find the design pleasing.

Pic courtesy nuikichiSB :-
DiXXmGHUEAE2Rzf.jpg:large

Back view :-
DiXXmGDUcAA54jO.jpg:large

1531916485549.png
1531917052094.png

What’s the point in this set will the 6th movie carry on the same artwork in the Steelbook

That's exactly why I didn't get these. If they all surprise us and release no 6 in the same style then I'll be first in line to order these, but with the way studios treat steelbook collectors I very much doubt it.

That's exactly why I didn't get these. If they all surprise us and release no 6 in the same style then I'll be first in line to order these, but with the way studios treat steelbook collectors I very much doubt it.
Yeah, they did those nice 'face' steels for the first 3 when the 4th movie was coming out. Never continued that style (maybe a 4th had an amaray or slip that matched somewhere).
Then they made this new series of first 5 before the 6th movie, and again didn't continue it.
Maybe there will be another set before the 7-8 dual sequels...
I'm still thinking of buying these 5, and putting in UHD discs and 25 photocards (5x5) from a local russian amarays in slips boxset. Don't know what do with the sixth though, but it has 3 booklets (one of those same as included in the 6-movie collection releases).
So I'll have 2 steels of each film, maybe 3 of the 4th, don't remember, and just 1 of the 6th (got that Korean release with the booklet), with a total of 4 booklets. It's a mess...

Reactions: ChrisIW