Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Germany]

tristar6

Plain Archive Addicted
Premium Supporter
Jan 10, 2013
Germany
Release date: December 17, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99

81MvsShzM9L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Spot gloss, debossed title, interior artwork straight from a movie I actually really liked...easily my fav pickup of 2015! Wish more steels from USA (aka Bestbuy/Target) came with this treatment.

8166f14c958f.jpg

e4536461db74.jpg

53ab4034eed9.jpg

cce65a2ab649.jpg

027abdffb529.jpg

593ae295fdbf.jpg

6d0d844f3a1b.jpg
Looks good! Great release :)

I was lucky to grab a copy when it came back in stock. Dispatch confirmation today
Received it today but they sent me a used Steelbook. The foil was missing and the j-card had been removed before (not really careful) so I would bet it has been watched before. This is not acceptable for me since I didn't buy a warehouse deal. Never had such issue with Amazon before

• Informative
Reactions: Marc Dooley
Received it today but they sent me a used Steelbook. The foil was missing and the j-card had been removed before (not really careful) so I would bet it has been watched before. This is not acceptable for me since I didn't buy a warehouse deal. Never had such issue with Amazon before
with Amazon I don't think you'd have any problem with full refund and you even keep the steelbook, just mail them...

Finally received mine in the mail yesterday.
Absolutely GORGEOUS.. the spot gloss is amazing.

I don't know how anyone can be satisfied owning the other editions. ;)