Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

May 30, 2014
Release date: December 15, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21

032429232267;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Make that 6 steels next week. MI Rogue, MI Ultimate, Maze Runner, Scorch Trials, F4 and Ted 2!

Yea I wasn't counting the MI set because I didn't have money for it but I am buying the other 5, I really wish they wouldn't do that to me hit me with a dozen steels all at once

View attachment 206143
@bloodsnake007 wohooo!!!
Mission Accomplished: Rebecca Ferguson First Tom Cruise Leading Lady Doing a Second “M:I”
Confirmed: Rebecca Ferguson is about to make movie history. She’s the first actress to return as Tom Cruise’s leading lady in the “Mission Impossible” series. I am told that Ferguson is signed, sealed and delivered for part 6, to be directed by Christopher McQuarrie, who is also returning from part 5, “Rogue Nation.”

The Stockholm born Ferguson made a huge impression as Ilsa in “Rogue Nation,” more than her predecessors like Paula Patton, Thandie Newton, or Michelle Monaghan. None of them made to another installment of the franchise, and their characters were never mentioned again.

But as Ilsa, Ferguson came across as a modern day Lauren Bacall crossed with Ingrid Bergman. When she returns to “MI,” Ferguson will have had a bunch of new releases including the hotly anticipated “Girl on the Train,” as well as “Florence Foster Jenkins” with Meryl Streep, and “The Snowman” with Michael Fassbender.
pBlQj.gif

tumblr_mbapkizgIs1r26f99o1_250.gif

715811b76a0dbdfc69741e7cd69c45be.200x200x68.gif

I grabbed and the 4 others today, skipped the set always hurts to skip one but its just too much money this close to Christmas, these retailers should realize they are losing money when they cram this many releases into one day.

I grabbed and the 4 others today, skipped the set always hurts to skip one but its just too much money this close to Christmas, these retailers should realize they are losing money when they cram this many releases into one day.
I would expect that releases this close to the holiday would bring in lots MORE money--plenty of last-minute shoppers will see these recent releases as great gifts.

What are the "4 others" that you bought? Other new releases from this week?

I would expect that releases this close to the holiday would bring in lots MORE money--plenty of last-minute shoppers will see these recent releases as great gifts.

What are the "4 others" that you bought? Other new releases from this week?

Yea the other steels for this week, Maze Runner, Maze Runner Scorch Trials, Ted 2, Fantastic Four.

Reactions: RekLess