Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
WWA, lenticular slip, limited to 500 copies

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct me if i am wrong... and here is your answer but the Blufans is an attached Lenti. Rather than a Loose lenti on the Filmarena. If this is true i automatically prefer the Blufans. I never understood the like for loose lenti
Technically the FAC's are loose, but not in the sense of the HDZeta versions where it falls off and you have to find something to do with it. The lenticular card is magnetic so it sticks to the steelbook.

So: Loose in terms that it can be removed, but not loose in terms that it falls off and you have trouble dealing with it.

Correct me if i am wrong... and here is your answer but the Blufans is an attached Lenti. Rather than a Loose lenti on the Filmarena. If this is true i automatically prefer the Blufans. I never understood the like for loose lenti
The 'attached lenti', as far as my own personal take on it goes, is simply part of the slip and effectively has nothing to do with the steel whatsoever.

I prefer the loose, magnetic style (and, in this particular instance, definitely the quality and effect) - even if I don't necessarily understand the point to them! :joy:

As with everything though - to each their own...