Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #25) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase link:
V1 Filmarena / V2 Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buys: carllenc
Type 1
Type 2
Boxset

Type 1 | Type 2 | Boxset

MI5_V1.jpg MI5_V2.jpg BOX_MI5.jpg
coin_MI5.jpg coin_MI5_.jpg

Last edited:
Yep. Gotta have 2 for showing of the white- and black side :naughty:
That is an expensive flourish! The farthest I went was getting two copies of GUARDIANS Blufans Ultimate edition Lentis to display both sides. Just the shipping on the WICK box to the U.S. was hefty. I don't think I could justify two! ( I did think about it though!:rofl:)

That is an expensive flourish! The farthest I went was getting two copies of GUARDIANS Blufans Ultimate edition Lentis to display both sides. Just the shipping on the WICK box to the U.S. was hefty. I don't think I could justify two! ( I did think about it though!:rofl:)
Aside that I just love this movie (can't wait to see part 2 in February 2017!) There's a whole story behind my "obsession " with this movie. On February 7th 2015 I watched John Wick together with my girlfriend in the cave. From the beginning of the movie my girlfriend was hitting the delivery app for Labour pains (she was at the end of pregnancy) but because she loved the movie like me, she waited till the end of the movie.... we got the bags, went to the hospital and 1,5 hour later our beautiful daughter was born :)
So John Wick has also a special place in our movie collection ;)

Aside that I just love this movie (can't wait to see part 2 in February 2017!) There's a whole story behind my "obsession " with this movie. On February 7th 2015 I watched John Wick together with my girlfriend in the cave. From the beginning of the movie my girlfriend was hitting the delivery app for Labour pains (she was at the end of pregnancy) but because she loved the movie like me, she waited till the end of the movie.... we got the bags, went to the hospital and 1,5 hour later our beautiful daughter was born :)
That's a great story! The gene was passed on!
I have a story too!
I went to visit my friend in Orange County when Birdman came out. We went to the Arclight theater in L.A. to see that. Unbeknownst to us, on the way out there was crowd, velvet ropes, and paparazzi. WTH?
Turns out we were leaving right as they were having the premiere for Wick. So we stood there and watch the red carpet entrances and got to say hi to Keanu!:LOL: We saw Wick that weekend as well!:thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: larson1977

What a lovely story :thumbs: What's the name of your daughter? Johanna / Wicka?

Can anyone tell me the measurements for the Maniacs boxes? Actually I just need the height. Want to see if it would fit in my shelf.

That's a great story! The gene was passed on!
I have a story too!
I went to visit my friend in Orange County when Birdman came out. We went to the Arclight theater in L.A. to see that. Unbeknownst to us, on the way out there was crowd, velvet ropes, and paparazzi. WTH?
Turns out we were leaving right as they were having the premiere for Wick. So we stood there and watch the red carpet entrances and got to say hi to Keanu!:LOL: We saw Wick that weekend as well!:thumbs:
Welcome to the HDN JW fanclub :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95
Dear collectors,

before the end of 2016 let me give you some important information about titles FAC passing from this year to the new.

1) MANIACS COLLECTOR'S THE BOXES MI5 and Revenant
After a complete inspection of the boxes we are still not satisfied with the internal dimension which are still very tight. Pulling out is out so comfortable as it should be. When assembling at our producer, everything seemed fine, as intended, but once the adhesive substance has been drying gradually interior size has shrunk by about one millimeter on each side. That's why we agreed that the boxes will be remade once again. Estimated delay is 1 month.

2) FAC 52 X-MEN
During final inspection of the first pieces collated edition FAC 52 X-MEN, we were not satisfied with three cards and decided to stop shipping preparation and let the pieces produced again. Estimated delay is 7-10 days.

3) Edition FAC 53 X2: X-Men United is finished and ready to ship.

We believe that we will find common understanding in an effort to finish MANIACS boxes to a perfect end. Our aim is not only to dismiss it, but to bring you the product which we are all proud of. We as creators, and you as collectors.

Thank you all for the biennial support that swings tomorrow to the third year. Our goals for the third year are following:

1st) The first of all to finish unfinished business from last year
- MANIACS boxes to maximize quality
- vanished HARDBOXes of Dredd replace from the reserve

2nd) The second aim is to settle down the program of coming editions (there was an improvement over the previous year, but by the end of this year we were in delay)

3rd) The third is to pick the best titles basing on the experiences and your reactions.

Let me wish you all the best for 2017, mainly health and happiness!

PF 2017

How can the Maniac Box be to small I thought this would be the size of T5 & John Wick. Very disappointed about another delay. I´m not sure if I want to continue to support these boxes.