Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #25) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 25th, 2016
Purchase link:
V1 Filmarena / V2 Filmarena
Price: 799 CZK
Group buys: carllenc
Type 1
Type 2
Boxset

Type 1 | Type 2 | Boxset

MI5_V1.jpg MI5_V2.jpg BOX_MI5.jpg
coin_MI5.jpg coin_MI5_.jpg

Last edited:
Damn, I would love for FA to do a collection of the other movies..would just feel weird having a complete edition of the 5th movie in a series lol :\

Reactions: rj531
easy pass. coin or not. (at the end of the day it's just a gimmic ... plus will not buy any of tom cruise films. try to sell those I have.

Reactions: lolwut
Liking the First option out of the lot will join in the GB once it opens up hopefully. Any idea when the GB goes live anybody.

Thanks.

Looks like I'm in for the Type 2 group buy. I was hoping for a higher print run (my collectible number is 1023), but I'm sure Carl will hook us up!

Looks impressive, great packaging, :thumbs: got to decide which one or both. :confused: Looks like I will cancel my existing ordinary edition, from that other place.

Hmm I'm really hoping someone will do a steelbook that matches or somehow similar to previous UK ones.
Might grab Type 1 as a back up, only time and funds will tell.
But it seems Type 2 has the better lenti.

@carllenc Is the 3D Poster Card lenticular? And what are the sizes?

P.S. - Thanks for the tag @harry :)

Reactions: harry
Good Luck gang meanmit . Easy pass for me havent seen 4 yet .

1st alright .
2nd Tedious
3rd Best yet
4th not seen it
5th wait till its free to air .

Admire Tom Cruse for getting where he has and the dedication to his fans . Don't find meny of his films rewatchable .

AWSOME sets loads of great goodies in each set not for me though .

Good Luck gang meanmit . Easy pass for me havent seen 4 yet .

1st alright .
2nd Tedious
3rd Best yet
4th not seen it
5th wait till its free to air .

Admire Tom Cruse for getting where he has and the dedication to his fans . Don't find meny of his films rewatchable .

AWSOME sets loads of great goodies in each set not for me though .

The 4th one is by Far My Favorite saw it twice much better than the previous one, from all the 5 ones,
Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol is my Favorite

That being said, Again ''Amazing Packages'' from FA but the movie I though personally was ok...
hard not to collect them all but the Budget is Tight have to think about Jurassic World, Looper and Love, Rosie :dunno:

what do I do :bag: what do I do :banghead:

Reactions: luke98 and harry