MLLs Zombies

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Here is my collection:

NEW ***Finally got my Resident Evil 6 Steelbook and Ricker was nice enough to throw in a Resident Evil 4 Steelbook***

An offshoot, but TWD panel at NYCC :oohyeah:

picture.php

TWD Signing at NYCC: :scat::scat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

All signed including the photo with Kirkman :D

picture.php

This was the Photo he signed (I took the photo on Thursday, went home, printed it out, and had him sign it) woot!

picture.php

Resident Evil

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Resident Evil 4 and 6 and BSAF Flashlights I got at NYCC 2012

picture.php

Other Zombie Stuff

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

but I do have a soft spot for Zombies

picture.php

Last edited:
Thanks, Im happy with it too, though I gotta add my Shaun of the dead and other zombie regular movies

Killer collection. You must tell where you got that Racoon City sign... its so rad!

that was an exclusive when you bought the game direct from Capcom.

apparently you can still get it but you have to buy the game either version on either format (but since they are sold out of the collectors edition you are kind of forced to get the regular edition)

and there are a few on ebay but for the price they s want you might as well buy the game a second time and sell the game while keeping the sign.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Actually the pin to the left of the slipcover and above the patch was so much harder to get. They gave that out at NYCC 2011 when you demo'd the game and the stations were so slow. I really like it

Last edited:
that was an exclusive when you bought the game direct from Capcom.

apparently you can still get it but you have to buy the game either version on either format (but since they are sold out of the collectors edition you are kind of forced to get the regular edition)

and there are a few on ebay but for the price they s want you might as well buy the game a second time and sell the game while keeping the sign.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Actually the pin to the left of the slipcover and above the patch was so much harder to get. They gave that out at NYCC 2011 when you demo'd the game and the stations were so slow. I really like it

cool. Thanks for the info.