Slipcover Moana (2D & 3D Blu-ray) [USA]

The 3D slip looks AMAZING... Its going to be a tough choice between that and the steelbook for me.

MJOii1J.jpg CDAzPjm.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Netclone
This 3D lenticular slip reminds me of the Tangled 3D lenti and I hope this is a sign Disney is bringing this quality slips back. It puzzles me why TV manufacturers abandoned 3D when releases like this can and will drive sales of 4K UHD sets with 3D.

of everyone else that got the 2d slip one, did you get two discs that are DVD or one DVD one blu ray?

i'll take a pic tomorrow of it. what a weird thing? never had this happen before. they clearly aren't the same disc as one is blue and looks like it should be the blu ray, but it's labeled DVD as well

confused and a little annoyed

of everyone else that got the 2d slip one, did you get two discs that are DVD or one DVD one blu ray?

i'll take a pic tomorrow of it. what a weird thing? never had this happen before. they clearly aren't the same disc as one is blue and looks like it should be the blu ray, but it's labeled DVD as well

confused and a little annoyed
s-l1600.jpg
(Not my pic.)
This seems to be a manufacturing error as every single copy I've seen an unboxing of has the same error. But I'd guess that it's just printed falsely on the disc while it actually is a Blu-ray. But sadly, I can't confirm that.

s-l1600.jpg
(Not my pic.)
This seems to be a manufacturing error as every single copy I've seen an unboxing of has the same error. But I'd guess that it's just printed falsely on the disc while it actually is a Blu-ray. But sadly, I can't confirm that.

thanks for the response! i agree i'm pretty sure it's a printing error and is actually a blu ray. just doesn't look good. i guess since i'm getting a steelbook for it later it won't end up mattering.

• Thanks
Reactions: SteelCollz