Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No.12) [Korea]

Nov 1, 2015
Release date: September 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order September 1, at 2 PM - Korea time)

Price: $46.99
(Full Slip - Lenti) - $93 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes: Limited to 1400 numbered copies (650 Full Slip - 750 Lenti), of which 200 One Clicks

21082250_1622027444535358_1231144793_o.jpg21124950_1622027447868691_1500014150_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney's notoriously difficult to work with. I'm sure that's why this is taking so long.

I still kinda hope that Blufans' mysterious 44th release will be Moana but I'm sure Kimchi (who always go all out for Disney releases) will come up with something amazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlexMacOl
Totally unfair of Disney. Kimchidvd is a small company and they're going to lose business. I reckon I'll pass on most of these now

Well, in all fairness, it is Disney's property and they can do whatever they want with it. I'm sure the royalties they get from Kimchidvd are a drop in the water spout of profit that Disney generates.

Well, in all fairness, it is Disney's property and they can do whatever they want with it. I'm sure the royalties they get from Kimchidvd are a drop in the water spout of profit that Disney generates.
Of course Disney doesn't rely on Kimchidvd's finance but why bother if they're not going to participate? Kimchi are churning out releases from other studios and it's unfair for Disney to be messing Kimchi around when other companies are complying just fine

Of course Disney doesn't rely on Kimchidvd's finance but why bother if they're not going to participate? Kimchi are churning out releases from other studios and it's unfair for Disney to be messing Kimchi around when other companies are complying just fine

This all seems to be speculation anyways.

Tony has stated that it's Disney that are dragging their heels with these at the minute

well then, i'm sad

true, but i tend to look at it from the glass half full perspective, i'm just thankful for all the stuff disney has given us over the years, including all the amazing memories watching the classics as i was growing up. i don't feel like they OWE me this, although i want it more than any other release they've had.

besides, none of us know EXACTLY why it's taking so long. it could be because it's going to be the most spectacular release ever made (fingers crossed). honestly if it were $500 i would still buy it haha

well then, i'm sad

true, but i tend to look at it from the glass half full perspective, i'm just thankful for all the stuff disney has given us over the years, including all the amazing memories watching the classics as i was growing up. i don't feel like they OWE me this, although i want it more than any other release they've had.

besides, none of us know EXACTLY why it's taking so long. it could be because it's going to be the most spectacular release ever made (fingers crossed). honestly if it were $500 i would still buy it haha
I never said Disney owes me this release, I'm upset on Kimchidvd's behalf. To answer your final point, and @JCC 's claims of speculation,
Tony has stated that it's Disney that are dragging their heels with these at the minute

I never said Disney owes me this release, I'm upset on Kimchidvd's behalf. To answer your final point, and @JCC 's claims of speculation,

You have no idea why Disney is dragging their feet. There could be a million reasons. You are speculating that they are just doing it to hurt Kimchidvd. That's all I meant.

@SlimJim24 I get out in a few months too, what a coincidence!

I know and understand your frustration, maybe this will make you happier. i sure was happy when my fiance took the picture haha

California Adventure, right? Thanks for sharing. You can really tell your love for Disney is huge. I went there with my boyfriend last year and it was an amazing experience. My first time in California Adventure, as well.

I'd love for them to include Moana in Disneyland or California Adventure at some point!

We need a picture of your fiance or fiancee too...

here she is! she has been going to disney her whole life. I've always loved the movies but i just started going when i met her, it's great! we met mickey and minnie!!!

California Adventure, right? Thanks for sharing. You can really tell your love for Disney is huge. I went there with my boyfriend last year and it was an amazing experience. My first time in California Adventure, as well.

I'd love for them to include Moana in Disneyland or California Adventure at some point!

yeah, we cannot wait for moana to come to disney!!! both of our favorite new disney movie