Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No.12) [Korea]

Nov 1, 2015
Release date: September 15, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - One Click (Pre-order September 1, at 2 PM - Korea time)

Price: $46.99
(Full Slip - Lenti) - $93 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenti
Notes: Limited to 1400 numbered copies (650 Full Slip - 750 Lenti), of which 200 One Clicks

21082250_1622027444535358_1231144793_o.jpg21124950_1622027447868691_1500014150_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really wish we'd get more of a heads up from Kimchi when their releases are happening rather than surprise! Here's that release you've been waiting for out of nowhere when you can't afford it! /salty

At least with some of the other retailers like Manta Lab and Novamedia we get solid release dates and plenty of notice. Kimchi just drops money bombs on us from time to time like it's no big deal...

They do though.....you've got a 5-6 days heads up for the store pre-order @Skyarcke but yeah, it would be nice to have a bit more notice than that.

I just wish they would give me a heads up for the GB's!

Reactions: Flloydo
They do though.....you've got a 5-6 days heads up for the store pre-order @Skyarcke but yeah, it would be nice to have a bit more notice than that.

I just wish they would give me a heads up for the GB's!

Have to agree, not that I'm interested in this but I don't like this new approach kimchi and nova are taking. Much prefer the way of showing a beauty shot and then giving a few weeks until pre order. Same goes for HDNs Suspiria and again I'm not interested in the title (even though the steel and slips are nice) but it literally got announced/ revealed yesterday and then up for pre order this morning and also no mention of price until it went up. But that's just my opinion

So much coming out at the moment it's better to give these things a few weeks to decide what people can afford and not panic buy etc