Moana (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Mar 7, 2014
Tatooine
Release date: April 3, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Note: Will include title on the spine

11378682-5664457368347810.jpg

11378682-1734457368395069.jpg 11378682-2124457368095384.jpg 11378682-1834458449459097.jpg
Older mock-up
moana1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, no code working, ill chill for now. Havent even seen the movie so :p

Seems like Disney is finally learning though!
This steelbook displays the title on the spine.
About fukken time....

Well, TBC artwork which me no likee.
Would personally prefer a more open vista for the front such as one of these original poster designs by PROOF:-
moana_ver8.jpg
moana_ver9.jpg

Good. Next stop...a bloody front title.

Speaking of "Brexit" it's kind of true, I mean they do the no title, spine thing because it saves money translating for other countries but if we aren't in Europe then why should be suffer. I mean even being in the EU we still shouldn't have suffered regardless since we are an english speaking country like the US. DVD/Blu-Ray wise we should be grouped with Region 1

Good. Next stop...a bloody front title.

Speaking of "Brexit" it's kind of true, I mean they do the no title, spine thing because it saves money translating for other countries but if we aren't in Europe then why should be suffer. I mean even being in the EU we still shouldn't have suffered regardless since we are an english speaking country like the US. DVD/Blu-Ray wise we should be grouped with Region 1
no no no
leave the front alone and jsut for artwork.

titles on the spine, sure, they even make sense, but please NO title on the front. Usually ruins it.

i love this film, actually is my favorite animated this year, so i will have the better edition of it, i doubt its zavvi lol.....and for that price!......premium editions here i go...........:)

Reactions: SlimJim24
I want them to match most of the ones in the Disney collection
you realise most Disney's have no title on the front....they are often WWA with no title...

plus there is no need to a title on the front. Spine sure, makes sense, but the front should only be pure artwork/image
for those that display the steels front on, most images are good enough to tell you what movie it is anyway.

*no titles on the spine*