Mommy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No. 24) [Korea]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: December 7, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - 1/4 Slip - Premium Box - (Pre-order on November 2 at 4 PM Korea time)
Price: $37.29 (Full Slip A or B) - $35.89 (1/4 Slip) - $61.89 (Premium Box)
Notes: Full slip A (1000 copies), Full slip B (1000 copies), 1/4 Slip (250 copies), Premium box (850 Copies)

20686684_1721131931523748_7880916876765691904_n.jpg

from Plain's fb:
We’ll be releasing Xavier Dolan’s Mommy in 2015. More details coming later this year.

Mommy won the Jury Prize at the 2014 Cannes Film Festival.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither to be honest, but then I wasn't a fan of the film anyway, so I'll be passing. Hopefully you enjoy it though mate! :)
Thanks mate, I would have bought the 1/4 slip for sure before but I'm trying to be more selective with Plain releases now. They make great releases but I don't always love the films. I'm trying to just buy the ones I really like now rather than getting them all!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles
Thanks @Sigill the steelbook and slips look great but i have to watch the movie and decide. Also November is going to be expensive month since Rogue One Blufans is coming, Edge of tomorrow Hdzeta is coming and probably WW hdzeta.

Hope Plain will have some news soon for Sicario

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and Sigill
I am amazed how gorgeous these editions are.
I wish Plain Archive would have more capacity to speed up the release of all announced titles (Sicario, A Most Wanted Man), so they could launch new ones more frequently.
No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood, Inherent Vice, Moonlight, Call Me By Your Name, just to name a few perfect additions to their already vastly impressive line-up.

• Thanks
Reactions: 1990ge and harry
Finally watched this movie and I love it!
At the beginning I had some difficulties with main characters, but when you go deeper in their story your feelings are transformed. Some sequences are just breathtaking. Strong emotional story with amazing audio-visual.

Will probably get the 1/4 slip only, but all editions fits the film very nicely!