Mondo Con-HDN 500+ Steelbook sale- Mondo, Rarities, OOP & Deals

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
A3B731E3-F8C7-4028-998E-391EB04E0128.png
Visit booth B35 and snag very limited quantities of out of print, rare and other Steelbooks.

Last edited:
We have many $10, $15, $20 STEELS ... ALSO A SPECIAL PROMO RACK 1 FOR $25, 2 FOR $45 AND 3 FOR $60 ... OVER 250 STEELS IN THOSE MENTIONED PRICE CATEGORIES.

THEN WE HAVE PREMIUMS AND MANY GROUP BUY LEFTOVERS SELLING AT COST IF YOU MISSED OUT AND/OR SLIGHTLY BELOW! WHAT DOESNT SELL THERE WILL BE ON THE HDN STORE THE WEEK AFTER.

WE HAVE SOME GOLDEN OLDIES AND ALL OUR PRICES ARE LOWER THAN EBAY! SOME AT SOME SPECIAL PRICES JUST CAUSE THAT'S HOW US NINJAS ROLL!

IF YOU ARENT GOING TO MONDO CON, HIT UP A NINJA WHO IS AND THEY CAN LIKELY HELP YOU OBTAIN.

HERE IS A VERRRRRRY SMALL QUICK PEAK OF SOME THE PREMIUMS

FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Makes me wish I could go and see if I could lay my hands on some of the 'crazy money on ebay' premiums that I would love to get. Keep getting priced out of things like the Kimchi Her lenticular premium.

But then on the other hand, if I ever turned up to MondoCon, I'd probably have to auction off my organs to recover the money I'd end up spending. :LOL:

Love seeing the thing horizontal steel cost more than most premiums. It’s kept its value well

Hey! Where's the price tag for that Avengers lenticular? :squint::)

I wouldn't feel right asking somebody to pick something up for me.
Doesn't seem fair to those who actually attend who might end up missing out on something.

But I will take a look at the store after.

Hey! Where's the price tag for that Avengers lenticular? :squint::)

I wouldn't feel right asking somebody to pick something up for me.
Doesn't seem fair to those who actually attend who might end up missing out on something.

But I will take a look at the store after.

I wouldnt normally mention either ... but its kinda funny the disconnect our 2 communities have at times. A lot of you guys are like wth $60 for a poster!? and alot of them are like wth $60 for a movie? heh ... Which is why this year we made sure to bring price ranges for everyone.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I wouldnt normally mention either ... but its kinda funny the disconnect our 2 communities have at times. A lot of you guys are like wth $60 for a poster!? and alot of them are like wth $60 for a movie? heh ... Which is why this year we made sure to bring price ranges for everyone.

I was just pointing out that it seems like the only item in the pictures that didn't have a price on it was the Avengers lenticular. That's all. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck
Wow... $60 for Frozen Lenti... $45 for Hell or High Water Lenti... if I didn't live in Canada and have to drop $500 to fly there, I'd go just for those deals!! :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing