Mondo Con Predictions

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Probably no coincidence the con is the same weekend that Thor Ragnarok opens.

Matt Taylor has already shown a Thor drawing and saying its not the last Thor thing you'll be seeing from him.

So im guessing a poster...

Attachments

• prediction.jpg
    prediction.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 143
My prediction already came true. I was saying Labyrinth screening for MC4 for months

I didn't realize @AcIDc0r3 was coming down.

I predict @bloodsnake007 will surprise me with a special BBQ item I was not expecting
I predict @tridon is going to try to sneak into the Labyrinth screening, will drink too much, and will be dragged out of the theater after having shed all his clothing in a fit of rage after misquoting a line during the movie

• Thanks
Reactions: martinouchou
I predict we'll get a Mondo Con exclusive version of the Batman Returns vinyl they're releasing. They said it'd be released in the fall, so I don't see a better time for that. And maybe we'll get a poster with it :)

Probably no coincidence the con is the same weekend that Thor Ragnarok opens.

Matt Taylor has already shown a Thor drawing and saying its not the last Thor thing you'll be seeing from him.

So im guessing a poster...
You're probably right. But I'm kind of sick with posters for movies that are barely out. Most of the time, the artist didn't get the opportunity to watch the movie yet, so it's all based on trailers and/or images that the studio sends them.

on IG they posted a pic of the batman statue arriving and in background is boxes of "The Art of Mondo Limited Edition" So I predict LE of the book on sale at Mondo Con. :)

If setting up for Mondo Con wasn't enough ................. I also have THE DOJO to set up for. :naughty:
@Wreck I wont be driving after all, Alyssa is buying me a plane ticket! :hungry: Actually ordering it today. So when do you plan on setting up at the Dojo, if you need me on Friday to help, I'm there Amigo! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon