Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
mondo_bttf3_v.jpg

Up for grabs is this beautiful BACK TO THE FUTURE 3 Poster by Matt Taylor and Mondo.

http://www.mondotees.com

HOW TO WIN!?
Answer these 2 questions below ...

1) This might sound blasphemous, but who could do justice in a reboot of Back to the Future?

2) Do you own any products featuring Mondo art? If so, what? If not ... no worries this may be your first!

Awesome giveaway and I love the print.

Although I do consider the BTTF films to be classics, I would not mind seeing a reinterpretation by Edgar Wright! His sense of humor and visuals would work well with the source films.

As someone who has always admired Mondo prints, I wish I could have more, but alas $ is tight lately. I have the Mad Max print and Batman: The Animated Series (Beware the Grey Ghost) prints!

1) This might sound blasphemous, but who could do justice in a reboot of Back to the Future?
That's a difficult one...maybe try something extraordinary and let Park Chan Wook do the job?!?

2) Do you own any products featuring Mondo art? If so, what? If not ... no worries this may be your first!

I actually only own one Mondo Steelbook - nothing else.

1. Them folks who did the lego movie. Phil Lord and Christopher Miller. They MIGHT be able to do it justice.

2. I own one mondo Steelbook. Avengers. A handful of mondo vinyls. All the Back to the Future vinyls with Matt Taylor Art, 10 Cloverfield Lane and a few others.

Thanks for the giveaway

THANKS FOR THE GIVEAWAY!

CHRISTOPH WALTZ AND JONAH HILL

YES, A FEW OF THE STEELS, DRIVE BEING ONE OF THEM

thanks for the giveaway.

1. Joss Whedon or JJ Abrams.

2. I have the entire collection of MondoX Steelbooks.

Quentin Tarantino. His version should be different enough that nobody would realise it was a remake/reboot.

I don't own any Mondo posters - though not from the lack of trying.

1) Matthew Vaughn

2) Many things. Some Steelbooks, an Iron Giant figure, and many, many posters

Shane Black and I have OT Star Wars Stout posters, Jock Batman and few other batman mondo posters.

Dont own anything mondo yet. Great giveaway though.
I reckon Matthew McConaghy would make a great Doc, and maybe Taron Egerton as Marty.

1- Nolan !
2 - Here's the list of my mondo prints:

And I also have a few vinyl including two boxsets, and Mondo X steelbooks also ;)

I don't think anyone could do a reboot justice, it was just a perfect storm of chaos that resulted in such an incredible trilogy.

As for my mondo collection I have all of the Mondo X steelbooks (so far) and the Shaun of the Dead Vinyl score but this poster is what I really wanted for my collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.