Mondo Print Runs

Jun 19, 2015
So it looks like all of the Target Mondo steelbooks have sold out in just about one month. Which I am glad to see. I was particularly curious if we would be able to find out how many copies of each of the titles were produced. It would be interesting to see how many of these were sold and I'd also like to know how "limited" the ones I have our.

And now that they have all sold out, let's get a Target wave 2 announced!!

Oh hang on, is that the wave over? And this last hi def black label will be an added extra(in a round about sort of way)? Because it would be a huge let down if this black label at mondo con wasn't an actual mondo release haha or at least something that looks relatively similar.

So it looks like all of the Target Mondo steelbooks have sold out in just about one month. Which I am glad to see. I was particularly curious if we would be able to find out how many copies of each of the titles were produced. It would be interesting to see how many of these were sold and I'd also like to know how "limited" the ones I have our.

And now that they have all sold out, let's get a Target wave 2 announced!!

It's never really published unless the retailer tells us. We could guess though - online only, catalog title...probably not much above the minimum print run. ;)