1. Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you
    Dismiss Notice

Mondo Print Runs

Discussion in 'Mondo X SteelBook' started by RodChester, Aug 26, 2015.

1. RodChester

Ratings:
    +11
    So it looks like all of the Target Mondo steelbooks have sold out in just about one month. Which I am glad to see. I was particularly curious if we would be able to find out how many copies of each of the titles were produced. It would be interesting to see how many of these were sold and I'd also like to know how "limited" the ones I have our.

And now that they have all sold out, let's get a Target wave 2 announced!!

2. runk0002

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +805
    Gosh i thought the new post was for a new announcment

3. Kobi

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +276
    Oh hang on, is that the wave over? And this last hi def black label will be an added extra(in a round about sort of way)? Because it would be a huge let down if this black label at mondo con wasn't an actual mondo release haha or at least something that looks relatively similar.

4. apsmith21

apsmith21 Operations Director
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +43,132
    It's never really published unless the retailer tells us. We could guess though - online only, catalog title...probably not much above the minimum print run. ;)