Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultron96

Premium Supporter
Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
I've just seen this Tweet from Zavvi...

image.jpeg

So it appears the Zavvi will be selling Mondo steelbooks!

Holy sh*t!!! EEK! what if they decide to give these a little finishing touch and but those 1/4 black slips on these :vomit: or something similar to it :ohno: :ohno: like they did with some of the Disney steels :ohno: :arghh: :cry:

Reactions: luke98
Holy sh*t!!! EEK! what if they decide to give these a little finishing touch and but those 1/4 black slips on these :vomit: or something similar to it :ohno: :ohno: like they did with some of the Disney steels :ohno: :arghh: :cry:
They'll do Mondo Marvel steelbooks with Lenticular magnet and all will be a matte finish :p and ZBOX only too

Reactions: Asopp
I don't think Zavvi will have a brain and do the slips like the U.S / Canada relises .

See what comes not going to get my knikers in a twist just yet , thats IF I can be arsed to wear any :stop: :rofl: :p :D .

Anyhoo thire have been a few Mondo 's already done in the UK thar have not trodden on any toes .

The Losers and the 3 Walking Dead when the writers decide they are walking dead that is :wacky: .

Reactions: Bruckle
I don't think Zavvi will have a brain and do the slips like the U.S / Canada relises .

See what comes not going to get my knikers in a twist just yet , thats IF I can be arsed to wear any :stop: :rofl: :p :D .

Anyhoo thire have been a few Mondo 's already done in the UK thar have not trodden on any toes .

The Losers and the 3 Walking Dead when the writers decide they are walking dead that is :wacky: .
The Walking Dead !?!?!?!? :OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Nooo, not Zavvi for Mondo.
But I guess they deserve a chance to prove themselves.

Curious to see if it will be previous US/CA steelbooks, the next ones same as US/CA or a total different wave.

Anyway, it's a super good news!! It will be probably more than $25 cheaper than what i'm paying for (US & CA shipping charges to Europe are killers) :thumbs:
And now we will have to pay extra because of the conversion rates. If its £24.99, it'll be $50 CAD and $37 USD. I'm hoping for a £14.99; fingers crossed.
Can't satisfy everybody right? We had our turn, now it is yours :)

Reactions: rj531
I remember a tweet from Mondo saying they want to be able to reach wider audience, maybe this is their way..

Status
Not open for further replies.