Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
crash.jpg mud.jpg

https://mondotees.com/products/mud-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-2xlp

https://mondotees.com/products/crash-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-2xlp

Double Duo Vinyl Give-away from one of your favorite Companies. MONDO

Take a peek at their vinyl selection on their site and besides these 2 ;) what is your next favorite offering they have? Whether it be because of the score or the art.

List that below for a chance to win!

The Iron Giant Soundtrack 2XLP Metal Variant. First off the packaging looks like a piece of art not just a jacket. Secondly the Iron Giant for me has been long sought after soundtrack. And to have it in vinyl I'm in Iron Giant Heaven. Brilliant piece I'd love to have in my collection.

Amazing giveaway from Mondo! Thank you so much :notworthy:

I would love to get the Looper OST ever since it was released. I also still need to get Vol 2 and 3 of Back to the Future. All Howard Shore OSTs. The Monster Squad. And Over the Garden Wall. But the one I'll definitely buy next is The Visitor OST. It's in my card forever. Will add it to the order of the next new release...

I already own my favourite Mondo vinyls, but as for ones that I want and still don't have, I'd go with Phantasm and The Guest.

If the Mondo guys are watching, thanks for the great giveaways! :thumbs:

Great giveaway. Thanks! I recently got their fight club release. You actually have to tear open (or sacrifice) the sleeve go be able to get inside. Amazing and fitting concept

The Twin Peaks OST (for the music and icon Twin Peaks is) and, actually, Crash! Amazing art, love it so much!
Fantastic giveaway, thank you :D

• Thanks
Reactions: DreamElusive
Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

The Luke Cage vinyl is high on the want list.
The soundtrack to the show was excellent and helped define the character

If I were to buy one off their site now I'd go for The Guest. Loved the film and it's soundtrack. Thanks!

unnamed-15_81bf9862-ddd1-479c-afa1-5d8a21566af5_1024x1024.jpg

• Thanks
Many thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:

So many amazing looking releases to choose from... I've always really loved their Back to the Future vinyl editions though, and one I absolutely adore the look of but hate to even think about because I missed out on it...

unnamed_2_1024x1024.jpg

Definitely The Last Of Us and my second choice would be Twin Peaks because I love the show!

Thank you for the giveaway!

It still kills me I did not get the chance to buy their Spirited Away vinyl
MOND-014_spirited_1024x1024.jpg

From what they have available right now I like these two the most
Naked Lunch
NL_FC_1024x1024.jpg

& Over The Garden Wall
OTGW_FC_1024x1024.jpg

Both for their art and soundtrack!

• Thanks
Status