Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
PROMETHEUS_FRONT_COVER_1024x1024.jpg

Thanks to the fine folks at Mondo we have the vinyl edition of Prometheus to give-away.

https://mondotees.com/products/prometheus-original-motion-picture-soundtrack-2xlp

Please reply below with your favorite category of merchandise that Mondo offers on their site?

it's definitely the MUSIC (vinyl) section for me, i have never bought anything else from them to be honest.

thanks for the giveaway!

#bestweekever

Thanks to Mondo for this great giveaway :notworthy:

The prints are beautiful but since wall space is limited and I only buy to hang I also go for the Music Section. Amazing Vinyl releases by Mondo, Death Waltz and the distributed titles. A gem is also the Birth.Movies.Death magazine that Mondo is distributing. Love the art and articles in it very much!

Still want this one to add to my Aliens vinyl. My fav. section on the Mondo site is their vinyl. I love the selection and Mo & Spencer are awesome dudes! :thumbs:

I love the prints, too, but I still have yet to own one. I'm never lucky enough during their drops.

My favorite merch from Mondo are the excellent posters! I love the vinyl section as well but nothing can top some of the excellent screenprints I've acquired through Mondo!

Thanks for the giveaway! :thumbs:
It's Mondo's print releases that I love foremost. In fact all my framed prints were released by them.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway!

The posters section for me, so much great artwork to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.