Austin Texas

Useful Links
MondoCon Site
MondoCon Tickets
MondoCon Guests

Current Artists
mc2.PNG

Last edited:
so does anyone know, are they going to have booths with older sold out posters or likely not?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    44 KB · Views: 2,013
The only time Mondo sells old posters is during a flat file sale.

Now the artists themselves...it's hard to tell. Some of them might have a few spare APs to sell, but they'd be few and far between. I.E Jock has already had an online sale for his APs.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Anyways I'm excited to be going! So stoked to meet Jock

well there goes my dreams of a SotD, but hope you and the rest have fun. I assume they are going to have a bunch of drops during the convention. But I am also sure it will have a different feel to the show

also do you think like steelbooks they are beginning to overstretch themselves with the number of releases. I know they look good but should still be limited

Yes in fact we talk about that a lot on Facebook. Lately mondo has been pumping out quantity instead of quality. The caliber of online releases this year has been paltry at best. That Goonies last week was the first one in a loooong time to get some notice.

I'm curious if Mondo isn't saving up a bunch of stuff for Mondocon that they might otherwise have released throughout the year.

we still might get to see some nice AP's. Like at Philly Comic Con, Dave Perillo had a bunch of AP's for sale, including his 2013 SDCC Exclusive. I don't expect to see a ton of old, sold out works, but I do expect to see some.

I think they caught a following and are trying to capitalizes on it while it is still hot, but I do think it could come back to hurt them

I don't know their thoughts on the after market price, maybe they are just happy with what they are doing

Although I need all of you to harass them about going to NYCC in October

Yes in fact we talk about that a lot on Facebook. Lately mondo has been pumping out quantity instead of quality. The caliber of online releases this year has been paltry at best. That Goonies last week was the first one in a loooong time to get some notice.

I'm curious if Mondo isn't saving up a bunch of stuff for Mondocon that they might otherwise have released throughout the year.

I noticed too that this years line up has been mediocre compared to two years ago.

I see Jock will be making an appearance.

I'm officially out. Going to Maui in April and moving at about the same time. Need to start not spending money. Still jealous of those who are going to make it.

But if anyone wants to pick me up an Englert sketch....:p

this show is also this weekend, hmm any ninjas going want to keep this thread up to date with drops! LOL

Yeah debating getting the mondocon one, but thinking might need all my funds for other stuff at show!

that is the nicest of the 4,IMO but I would love to see some of the other stuff they release at the show!

Is anyone going and can grab me that Scott Pilgrim print? I'll send all funds including some extra upfront, I'm just a couple thousand miles short of making it myself :)

Reactions: mlmaier84
I feel better now in not going since Englert cancelled, but there's soooooo many amazing artists. Have fun, guys. And if you can grab more than one BTTF 3 Variant, I'm in for one.