From Mondo's AMA today...

Do you have dates for Mondo Con?
  • Dates are Nov. 4th & 5th, actually. - Mary Rose Wiley

Attachments

• mondoconlogo1.jpg
    mondoconlogo1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
When can we expect to see that sweet HDN banner on the exhibitor list!

on another topic: ISO all the prints

Mondo typically does staged announcements as such....

Half the artists
Other half
Companies and Labels

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tridon
Just today I received my approval to take these days off from work! :notworthy: HELL YEAH! :woot:

Now if only @tridon can make it to Phoenix so we can have a Ninja Buddy road trip, ALL the way to Texas!
cheer.gif
:cool: :thumbs:
Maybe I should just fly direct to Phoenix and join up with this buddy trip! :wow: :brb: :naughty: :happy:

I'm hoping I can make it this year. Big changes coming this summer for yours truly and I don't where the current fork in the road will take me by November. I really, really want to be there this year, though! Fingers crossed! :yawn:

I'll never stop loving that photo. :LOL::hilarious:

@tridon @apsmith21 @bloodsnake007 @martinouchou

see my signature line for an important announcement regarding November :naughty:
@bloodsnake007 has to go now!

(already booked my plane ticket folks!)
@mllNY and @apsmith21 You 2 Ninjas will be attending Mondo-Con!? :OMG: Now I REALLY wanna go! :woot: :notworthy: :cool:
See ya there, man... because yes, I'm also returning this year! ;)
@tridon F**K YEAH! :drool: I'm glad you decided to go! Come on Ken, NINJA BRO ROAD TRIP!
excited.gif
Come to Phoenix and we'll have some FUN here before we head out! I'll pay for ALL of the gas, just help me drive! :D
@bloodsnake007 has to come. I was promised Franky BBQ while in Texas. This is why I'm actually going
HELL YEAH! :cool: I'm definitely grilling while we're in TEXAS! :woot: Be sure to bring your stretchy pants! :D
grilling!.jpg

The list of Ninjas attending keeps growing!!!

will we see @TheStixter @roseart @jaszeron @bigballas01 @jcm @AcIDc0r3 or any of you other Texas Ninjas there this year? The event keeps growing year by year and now its a new venue for a bigger experience.
I really want to go as I had blast the last time and I love road trips but I don't know if I'll have the money to go or a place to stay.

As it's looking I have to buy a whole new set of wheels because one of my wheels is bent and I can't just replace that one wheel because that company went out of business so I have to buy a whole new set. All my money is going to that because the longer I ride with it like that my tire continues to have excessive road wear.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I really want to go as I had blast the last time and I love road trips but I don't know if I'll have the money to go or a place to stay.

As it's looking I have to buy a whole new set of wheels because one of my wheels is bent and I can't just replace that one wheel because that company went out of business so I have to buy a whole new set. All my money is going to that because the longer I ride with it like that my tire continues to have excessive road wear.

what do you need wheels for you got a feet ore two :rolleyes:

Fred-Flintstone-Barney-Rubble-Car.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Status
Not open for further replies.