Monster Energy The Doctor

Jan 3, 2011
Wondering if anyone has seen these in stores yet and have been able to try them. I've seen a couple cans for sell on eBay that are coming out of Italy. Not sure if they are available in the US or not.

p18qa5dqpuqoat21hhm8um134vj_L_0x512.jpg

I'd also be interested in trying to get a hold of a couple cans as well if anyone has seen them in stores.

Wondering if anyone has seen these in stores yet and have been able to try them. I've seen a couple cans for sell on eBay that are coming out of Italy. Not sure if they are available in the US or not.

p18qa5dqpuqoat21hhm8um134vj_L_0x512.jpg

I'd also be interested in trying to get a hold of a couple cans as well if anyone has seen them in stores.

I've had a few of them in the UK. I have to say, I quite like it, it's a fresh citrus-y taste and what's more, the can is really nice; it's textured, some glossy and some with almost an orange peel texture.

If you see them, grab a couple.

Reactions: acidbrn
What flavour is this,as they do sell Monster energy drinks here in UK probably it's a new flavour they've just released but in a few different countries but it could get imported here but will it be worth it..

What flavour is this,as they do sell Monster energy drinks here in UK probably it's a new flavour they've just released but in a few different countries but it could get imported here but will it be worth it..
Has a citrus flavor not quite as strong as the Monster Ultra Citron. Nothing super unique, but if you're a fan of Monsters it's worth trying out if you don't mind importing.

• Informative
Reactions: Aw 83