Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Would you purchase a 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail' in Steelbook?

• Yes

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2011
Indonesia
Just in two months, the 35th anniversary blu-ray edition of Monty Python and the Holy Grail will come out.
I think this classic movie deserve a steelbook treatment. It's a movie that's way ahead of it's time & very ridiculous :hilarious: It's like a time machine :D

Who's with me? :scat:

It's just a flesh wound!

This is definitely one of my favorite comedies of all time. I've seen it countless times and every single time I crack up. My favorite of all Monty Python films.

A week after I was explaining the to my daughter (and hinting about the BD release), she saw it at a friend's house. She loved it! We spent the entire dinner the next night swapping quotes...and driving Mom up the wall!

What a kid! *sniff, sniff*

+1 for the Steel!

This needs a steelbook! Gold and Embossed like the DVD set, If limited to 4000 I could see it becoming a ''Grail''

DSC00304.JPG

Last edited:
I am definitely with you on this one!! I love this film and the humour!! One of the greatest comedy films of all times!! But I really hope the artwork would be great. If it is anything like the pic Snollygoster put up I'll buy it in a heartbeat!

Reactions: Snollygoster
The transfer is really good too, I was really impressed when I popped in the blu-ray. It looks and sounds better than Life of Brian which surprised me.

"I'd rather just...sing! Stop that, stop that!"

Love this film. Bring on a steelbook!

I would purchase this any day. If this does get a steelbook release will thats a great treat for all us steelbook lovers thanks mate for sharing the info and pics appreciate it...

Status
Not open for further replies.