UK
Release date: October 13th, 2014
Purchase Link: Zavvi
Price:
£12.99

Re-Release
Release Date:
July 31st ,2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live from around 6pm UK time on Saturday July 1st 2017)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 1000 Units

moon.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 58,085
Last edited by a moderator:
Love this movie, great price as well! Will definitely be getting this one! :D

Definitely gonna get this, hopefully they do something awesome with the art

YES YES YES PLEEEEAASE! It can't be worse than the MediaMarkt steelbook.
I sold my amaray Blu-Ray to eventually get this as a steelbook and finally it is happening :drool:

£12.99, I beg your pardon? :droid:

Zavvi, there must be some kind of mistake, please price it higher than that, £17.99 or something, otherwise the flock of haters won't have any punchlines left to post in Zavvi-related threads :( :D.

Given that Zavvi told Disney, StudioCanal and Lionsgate that we prefer gloss, and given that they're including bubblewrap in their packaging, now if the price of their exclusives is lower, what the hell can we be complaining about?

I'm defending Zavvi partly because I must be a f*cking hipster who likes to disagree with the majority :D, but mostly because other than a faint spine slash on The Jungle Book, Bambi and Cinderella, I never had any problem whatsoever with Zavvi (and I enjoy their free shipping) and I own 60 steelbooks from them - and yes I do consider myself lucky given the constant complaints... maybe rough mailmen or inadequate mailboxes are the problem, I don't know.

As for Moon, I LOVE this film! This film deserved a steelbook, I am... over the moon about this announcement. :poto:

Hopefully Zavvi would consider releasing a proper steelbook for Source Code, Duncan Jones's amazing follow-up to Moon. There's only an ugly Play.com stickerbook for it, and it deserves better than that.

Reactions: roo
Was not expecting this to be announced. And £12.99 is much better zavvi. Keep that up for sure. Just don't blow it on the artwork!