Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release Date: August 25, 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon DE
Price: €24.99
Note: 24p booklet, high quality hardcover with shimmering silver foil

91FwpO+glrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'd buy this but that purple band at the top is so bothersome. Get that **** off of there please.

Really wish a premium company would give the best picture of the year via Oscars some love.

Really wish a premium company would give the best picture of the year via Oscars some love.

Seriously!!

The only other "special" Moonlight copy I've found (and pre-ordered) was the Amazon JP one with the multiple covers. This film got completely neglected in regards to special editions.

Pretty sure it'll show up as a Criterion collection release down the road.

Seriously!!

The only other "special" Moonlight copy I've found (and pre-ordered) was the Amazon JP one with the multiple covers. This film got completely neglected in regards to special editions.

Pretty sure it'll show up as a Criterion collection release down the road.
I'm having my suspicion that Plain Archive will release this. They have posted several instagram pics with Moonlight posters/postcards.

I'm having my suspicion that Plain Archive will release this. They have posted several instagram pics with Moonlight posters/postcards.
Woo-hoo, I couldn't think of any premium label better suited for the job (maybe The Blu Collection would be equally qualified). I wonder if Moonlight will be one of their seven new steelbook releases? Anyway, as nothing's definitive yet, I'll keep my fingers crossed, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I'm pretty new to the special edition blu-ray collecting biz (only within the last year or so) so I'm constantly amazed at all the independent publishers that I never knew existed before.