Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hi All ....

I know we have this thread

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/hdns-most-wanted-steelbooks.34326/ which features our most wanted but I was curious since its inception is there any new recent films or by off chance any we missed that we should add to this list?

Please feel free to add in this thread.

(mod note: leave this thread here, ultimately we'll move this to "chat")

@SaberTooth Fair play but polls make it easier to track the number of votes for everyone especially Snoo for the most wanted lost

think u misunderstand dude.... Polls are want we want :thumbs: ..... its from polls that the "Most Wanted Steelbooks" thread was compiled. Without suggestions & participation through polls , big cheese wont really have a clear picture of what the wider majority of steelbook peeps on HND want :watch:

5 of those are already in the list, 2 are already released. Way to go. ;p

problem is skog we already got million lists but how many of those with high votes have got made?
honest answer there still there and people here are going to shout high and loud here to try get them pushed foward but till a few more do you will get the same answers and not alot will change till that happens firstly imho.

for me personally here is my personals.

Schindler's List currently with 170 votes yes been there since dec 7 2011 it still needs doing and at the top of voting tree.

The Green Mile currently with 133 votes yes been there since jan 12 2012 still needs doing in second top section.

Star Trek Film Steelbooks indivual 1-10 directors cut/special edition with poster art would be mega!
zavvi done disney why not star trek amount of millions of fans around the world this would be a no brainer instant profit for them, have a word with them would you wreck please!
have a look at this starting at krons post https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/star-trek-film-steelbooks.24011/page-2#post-835924

also think feedback thread would be better off at the top of the steel section as it was in the old board format since its been moved its slowing dying a death as no ones going to go looking for it!
yet if at the top of steel section and can't find what there looking for after a search you would easily be able to stick a new thread for that feedback section if you see what i'm saying like it was on the old forum.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/forums/steelbook™-feedback.121/

basil :thumbs:

think u misunderstand dude.... Polls are want we want :thumbs: ..... its from polls that the "Most Wanted Steelbooks" thread was compiled. Without suggestions & participation through polls , big cheese wont really have a clear picture of what the wider majority of steelbook peeps on HND want :watch:

No, you've misunderstood.
Like you say polls are important, which is what I was trying to say - your threads don't have polls...

Also I know "Most Wanted Steelbooks" thread was compiled from polls. I've participated in it, along with my own poll thread for The Lego Movie and numerous other polls.

Edit: my bad - I'm on tapatalk so I can't see the polls. Sorry @SaberTooth

Last edited:
Anything from this list would be ideal for the SteelBook treatment!

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/200-films-so-far-unreleased-on-blu-ray-in-the-uk.51574/

After all, the best SteelBook releases are the ones where the only version available is the SteelBook as it increases the collectibility!

I think this thread should be for most wanted SteelBooks which complete a set. For example, RoboCop has been released twice now as a SteelBook in the UK, but we still haven't seen a SteelBook for the other two films. Terminator 3 is probably high up on everybody's wishlist to complete that set, and I'm sure most people just want to get the Pixar Collection completed

Some proper matching steelbooks for Superman (starring Christopher Reeve). Maybe this could be something for Zavvi. Still remember how shocked I was as a child when I heard the news of his accident. I loved the films and all at once I knew he wouldn't be able to star as Superman anymore. Really frustrating when you're quite small and one of your heroes just disappears. By the time I couldn't imagine another actor as Superman

Anything from this list would be ideal for the SteelBook treatment!

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/200-films-so-far-unreleased-on-blu-ray-in-the-uk.51574/

After all, the best SteelBook releases are the ones where the only version available is the SteelBook as it increases the collectibility!

I think this thread should be for most wanted SteelBooks which complete a set. For example, RoboCop has been released twice now as a SteelBook in the UK, but we still haven't seen a SteelBook for the other two films. Terminator 3 is probably high up on everybody's wishlist to complete that set, and I'm sure most people just want to get the Pixar Collection completed

Good to see you working on that list again Heche, it's one of the more interesting ones on here :thumbs:

@Wreck

Thanks 4 the slight layout change... grouping Retailer Zone/Steelbook Feedback under the general Steelbook banner makes it stand out a lot better i think :thumbs:

...although i have to say if u wanna go 1 better IMO, swap Retailer and Feedback's billing, so that Feedback has the nice big icon instead :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.