This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Horror Chat Movies not for the faint of heart (or Digitalbabe)

Discussion in 'Let's Talk Movies' started by Ricker, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Ricker

Ricker Special Projects
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +9,466
    Whats the most disgusting, worst or just plain wrong movie you have ever seen? I thought Feed was one of the most disgusting, but I liked it.

Attached Files:

• Helpful Post Helpful Post x 3
  2. Paperinukke

Paperinukke Studio Ghibli Ninja
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,482
    The most disgusting horror movie? Probably A Serbian Film, well if it technically was a horror movie, or various Japanese horror films I've seen.

The most disgusting horror movie as in being incredibly tasteless and horrible? The Human Centipede series or The Woman.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Scary Hair

Scary Hair Lost The Plot Ninja
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +5,623
    Hostel the gore was far to much for the plot . It was just masochistic shite .

@Paperinukke

I carn't even think of giving those 2 a watch . No I dont belive In censorship however something like those needs some kind of control . Fixation can twist if a person is inclined to disregard life .

I know of kids in my boys year he is 12 watch the films that I would never dream of watching myself .

His main idea of profession when he grows up is a drug dealing Serial killer .

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Paperinukke

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,482
    When I was watching The Human Centipedes there were many parts when I just wanted to stop, I don't mind gore but when they try to provoke the viewer just for the sake of it... It's pathetic and purposeless, like making a tasteless bad movie only so you can say:"Haha! I bet I got you disturbed! Gotcha!". That's disgraceful to the whole movie industry.

And the thing with The Woman is almost the same, the filmmakers think that the movie is hilarious and clever, but it definitely isn't. Many movies don't offend me, The Woman did. No one should ever watch it.

5. Ricker

Ricker Special Projects
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +9,466
    I must be totally demented as I really liked both films

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  6. alphatyrant

Ratings:
    +225
    Uncensored Cannibal Holocaust is unnecessary due to the animal cruelty, the rare occasion when a censored movie is better. Bad Taste or Braindead for over the top gore, any number of Japanese movies will turn your stomach, never seen the Guinea Pig movies but they'll certainly make you vomit in disgust. Then there's Nekromantik 1 and 2....

7. Paperinukke

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,482
    Can you tell me why you liked them, I'm interested! :D

8. digitalbabe

digitalbabe Staff/Community Manager
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +48,103
    LOL, nice thread title update @Ricker

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Helpful Post Helpful Post x 1
  9. Ricker

Ricker Special Projects
    Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +9,466
    Human Centipede I had only heard about, so I went on ebay to purchase the DVD (prior to me owning a blu-ray player) While I was waiting for it to arrive, my mind was conjuring all sorts of graphic things I was going to see. I was a little apprehensive to watch it, but was not as bad as my mind had perceived, and I liked how it was medically accurate which made it more creepy. The Woman I just thought it was an interesting take on a torture film.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. bloodsnake007

bloodsnake007 Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
    Moderator Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +40,178
    @Ricker LOL! :rofl: Love the Thread title! :D

And same here, FEED and The Human Centipede are my picks. Those 2 films absolutely disturbed the hell out of me! :ohno: :sick: :vomit: @Paperinukke But I've yet to watch 'The Woman'. What's that about?
    YES! VERY demented! :cautious:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Paperinukke

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,482
    The Woman is about a savage woman who lives in a forest and is later captured by a family dad because why not. Almost every character in it is somewhat mentally ill or they at least act like it. Everything is happening only because the dad is a psychopath. If that got you interested you should watch it. :D But I wouldn't recommend it, for me the movie is unreviewable. I bet saying that only makes you want to watch it more. :LOL:

12. lolwut

Ratings:
    +2,783
    The Woman is one of my favorite horror films. Why were you offended by it? The way you describe it doesn't make it sound any worse than many horror films.

A Serbian Film, Men Behind the Sun, Cannibal Holocaust, Dead Alive, and August Underground made me nauseous or shaken the first time I saw them. I took a break during August Underground because I felt queasy. Taxidermia is the most digusting - so much vomiting in that film!

Other extreme films: Salo, Martyrs, Inside, Saw III

13. Travis Bickle

Ratings:
    +3,606
    Irreversible,
    dans ma peu (in my skin) had to turn it off
    Trouble Everyday
    Martyrs
    All well made movies but disturbing
    Coincidentally all French

14. nekromantik

Ratings:
    +1,054
    Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood! - While the effects look fake its still a quite stomach churning flick!
    August Underground's Mordum - Mainly for the sexual violence.
    Men Behind The Sun - Gore-tastic! Based on true events rumour has it!
    Gutterballs

15. Manqu Qhapaq

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +6,141
    I got something for ya´ll

philosophy of a knife ( Russian-American Horror Film , It covers the Japanese Army's Unit 731 )
    eden lake
    Inside
    The Collector
    Adam Chaplin
    frontieres
    Grotesque
    Rigor Mortis
    Cross Bearer

real nasty ********

16. lolwut

Ratings:
    +2,783
    Have you seen the notorious Unit 731 film Men Behind the Sun? It's not great but Philosophy of a Knife makes it look like a masterpiece. I tried watching it but turned it off, not because it was offensive but because it was irritating.

I agree with Eden Lake and Inside.

17. nekromantik

Ratings:
    +1,054
    I personally would not put films like Eden Lake and collector in same category as men behind the sun or August underground. Very different and imo latter much more gory and exploitive.

18. nefilim

BANNED Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,378
  19. Manqu Qhapaq

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +6,141
    Philosophy of a Knife is one or maybe the toughest movie that I know.It´s a half documentary consisting of Archival Interviews with torture scenes from the Unit 731.
    The running time goes over 4 hrs and the audio-visual content demands a lot of to the audience. The absolutely disturbing images that border on freight in combination with the soundtrack, creates a nightmarish atmosphere and I think there isn´t anybody who might get through all of it. me including

I guess, Andrey Iskanov was not very impressed by the adaptation of Behind the Sun (trilogy) from the 80´s .So he wanted to create something more disturbing.

So please don´t get me wrong, I don´t recommend it. It´s an undergrond film for underground hardcore horror fans and it has it´s raison d´être.

#19 Manqu Qhapaq, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  20. Manqu Qhapaq

Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +6,141
    Technically you're right,but it should not be in the same category. I just wanted mention a few gore movies ,
    one worse than the other.

• Thanks Thanks x 3