Movies You Wish You Never WATCHED!

Oh man. There are quite a few for me lol. Aliens vs Predator: Requiem was one. So bad. Everything was so dark and it was really hard to make out what was happening on screen. Just a terrible movie.

Battlefield Earth is another. Awful (n)

The Order. John Claude Van Damme. Absolutely horrible film. I watched this in a double bill with JCVDs Derailed which was equally as awful.

That's time I'm never getting back

Hellgate, saw this a while ago and IMO it's total garbage. Nothing makes sense in this turd. I usually find atleast laughs or some good moments in these kind of low budget films, but this had zero value for me. All the "actors" are horrible, the story/plot is a mess, non-existent actually, makeup and effects are awful. Hellgate is full of WTF? scenes. Honestly, if you ask me what is this movie about, I have to say, "I have no idea". Not even getting drunk and watching Hellgate make it feel any better.
IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2675.png

Sister Act. 20 minutes into the film, the penny dropped. Whoppi Goldberg dressed as a nun!. That was it, that was the joke. Nothing else.....

Hellgate, saw this a while ago and IMO it's total garbage. Nothing makes sense in this turd. I usually find atleast laughs or some good moments in these kind of low budget films, but this had zero value for me. All the "actors" are horrible, the story/plot is a mess, non-existent actually, makeup and effects are awful. Hellgate is full of WTF? scenes. Honestly, if you ask me what is this movie about, I have to say, "I have no idea". Not even getting drunk and watching Hellgate make it feel any better.

IMG_2675.png
That picture is just hillarious :hilarious:

Reactions: Hamill82
One that springs to mind, from a quite well known franchise..... Quantum of Solace. I watched it once and was something along the lines of 'WTF?' all the way through. Pretty sure I just kept watching for Olga Kurylenko. To this date I haven't gone back to rewatch it, heck I don't actually own any Daniel Craig films.

The Way Back. Hated every second of it. Possibly the closest I've ever come to walking out of a movie theater!

Brooklyn may be a close second. I rolled my eyes so many times during that movie that they nearly rolled out of my head.

IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2675.png
Hey! It has Horshack from WELCOME BACK, KOTTER, though!

There are a lot. But let me be current:
MISS PEREGRIN'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN.
This movie actually made me angry at how nonsensical, and illogical it was.
And obviously nobody making it gave a damn about it making logical sense.
I mean, who wouldn't think that a fight in 1940 at a fair on a pier should be scored with DUBSTEP music?!
Awful.

two movie's I'll never watch agian but for differing reasons.

1st is the worst movie I ever had the misfortune of seeing. Terrible, cheesy and such a disappointment based on the first = Shanghi Knights

2nd is just all kinds of wrong, dark and disturbing = The Great Ecstasy of Robert Carmichael
the latter, I gave away the disc and one by one my buddies watched and passed it on again, like that tape from Ringu, all equally appalled and disgusted by it. There are very few movies I wouldnt be able to sit through again and this is the only one I outright refuse to view again.

There are a lot. But let me be current:
MISS PEREGRIN'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN.
This movie actually made me angry at how nonsensical, and illogical it was.
And obviously nobody making it gave a damn about it making logical sense.
I mean, who wouldn't think that a fight in 1940 at a fair on a pier should be scored with DUBSTEP music?!
Awful.
the peri fight was modern day